Inactive Topic Troop Fatigue

DeletedUser39931

This is just an idea and im just throwing it out there but a troop fatigue setting on some worlds it could be like the morale setting but not judged on how big the player is but on how far the troops have travelled to the target.

Dunno what everyone else thinks please post either criticism or if you think its a good idea

Proposal:

As an alternative to the feature morale a fatigue setting could be introduced so that the longer the distance one of your armies travels the weaker they fight.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
you will save yourself a lot of time and avoid the risk of your thread being closed quickly

Its fine (apparently).

Reason:

This would be an enhancing feature to the game because it would make borders between alliances a lot more volatile as it would not be possible simply to have a front line of defensive cities due to your attacking forces further away fighting weaker.

Details:

I presume a similar formula to morale where the further the travel time the weaker percentage your troops will fight at.

Visual Aids:

N/A

Balance:

None that I could imagine.

Abuse Prevention:

No.

Summary:

New feature which makes attacking troops fight weaker in proportion to an increase in travel time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

No Format!!!
And thats a suggestion for a world setting right so thats a DNS

DeletedUser39931

sorry im new to this forum stuff.
if someone could help me out on how to word it and the right format as i am not the best with all this kind of stuff. I think its a good idea it would make the border's between alliances more volatile instead of an alliance having big offensive nukes in the core and defense on the border.

DeletedUser

Ay, it is fine, just put it in the format that Hasan linked and it'll be fine. :)

The more detail that you go into, the better.

DeletedUser

If it was in the right format, was more detailed and you wrote more about this, it could be a really good idea, I like it :D Maybe worlds without morale can have fatigue?

DeletedUser345

Proposal:

As an alternative to the feature morale a fatigue setting could be introduced so that the longer the distance one of your armies travels the weaker they fight.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
you will save yourself a lot of time and avoid the risk of your thread being closed quickly

Its fine (apparently).

Reason:

This would be an enhancing feature to the game because it would make borders between alliances a lot more volatile as it would not be possible simply to have a front line of defensive cities due to your attacking forces further away fighting weaker.

Details:

I presume a similar formula to morale where the further the travel time the weaker percentage your troops will fight at.

Visual Aids:

N/A

Balance:

None that I could imagine.

Abuse Prevention:

No.

Summary:

New feature which makes attacking troops fight weaker in proportion to an increase in travel time.

DeletedUser

Claytons ~

Please copy and paste the above format into your original post, so I don't have to close this. :)

Thank you,
Lane

DeletedUser5554

Gonna go ahead and say no from me right now. I feel this would hinder fighting if used short term. And if used for long term purpose such as attacking too much makes you weaker.

DeletedUser39847

good idea i don't think this would really benefit aggressive players..could work on speed 3 worlds though to calm down the madness :D:D...if anything the more battles your troops win then they get a bonus

DeletedUser

No please don't implement this! This will make the game more complicated, timing more difficult, and attacking more difficult too.