Troops

DeletedUser22372

Hi Guys,

Am excited about the Hero's world. I will be among the few who make it there from my alliance.

Now, are there going to be any new troops?

for example Horsemen can be divided into light and heavy Cavalry (chariots fall under heavy cavalry too) and an additional naval unit called the Quincrime (it's a chimera of Bireme and a trireme) with more strength (defense and offense, invented by the Carthaginians in and around 600Bc). And the invitation of Hero's- Achilles, Odysseus, Hercules, Theseus, Perseus and so on. ?

Cheers

Saber

DeletedUser22940

Only a couple new myth units from Artemis....check the wiki

DeletedUser22372

Yeah I did, what am trying to say is, in a later date they could introduce this. :D

Artemis sounds alright. :)

DeletedUser

an additional naval unit called the Quincrime (it's a chimera of Bireme and a trireme) with more strength (defense and offense, invented by the Carthaginians in and around 600Bc).

Do try to be correct if you're going to make attempts at being historically accurate.. You managed to get the name, the inventors and the date incorrect.

The name I think you're looking for is the quinquereme. It was not invented by the Carthaginians, it was actually invented by the Greeks, intended to be used against the Carthaginians. Lastly, it was not invented around 600BC, it was later, during the 5th Century, or early 4th Century, I can't remember for sure.

DeletedUser

Hey whats to say he wasnt talking about the quadririeme?

DeletedUser22372

Hey CorithianII,

Well I did not know that an sorry for being inaccurate and thanks for the history lesson :)
I'll try to be more accurate the next time. Ever wondered what the history books might say ;)