35 - 4
No Rules

No Rules/No Rules II vs. Hyberborea
0 - 1
Hyberborea

DeletedUser

Go hyperborea, where did they learn to conquer though?? :heh:

DeletedUser24357

Haha, I guess people should stay Hyperborea will bring us down and the world will be fun again for all those who say it's not. ;)

DeletedUser11965

2 alliance vs the world, I say we're doing pretty well.

DeletedUser11965

ok ok...edit that

1 alliance (NR1/NR2 are 1) vs 7 alliances, I say we're doing pretty well

DeletedUser

Yeah...

Every other alliance not in the top 12. Basically, not at war with the world.
The Conquers are the only alliance there not in the top 12 besides DM (and The Betrayed 2), DM used to be til recent events.

DeletedUser30111

The Conquers are the only alliance there not in the top 12 besides DM (and The Betrayed 2), DM used to be til recent events.

DM's still top 12, just much lower. And I believe Conquerors were when we first started with them.

DeletedUser

Im blind, didn't see DM there...still a bit closer to world hating us though than what J.n.c 93 said

DeletedUser30111

Im blind, didn't see DM there...still a bit closer to world hating us though than what J.n.c 93 said

Haha, I'm pretty sure the only alliances who aren't currently at war with us would still like to take us out. In fact I remember reading a threat from Angry Birds on the forum the other day.

DeletedUser11965

looks like DM just lost.

Destruxia ghosted, whose next?

DeletedUser30967

Haha, I'm pretty sure the only alliances who aren't currently at war with us would still like to take us out. In fact I remember reading a threat from Angry Birds on the forum the other day.

It's not from the "real" Angry Birds though....we got the same thing. It's from some guy they're taking out who changed his alliance name to AngryBirds (no space) to try and get top alliances to go to war with them as a way to save his own behind. I give him points for creativity ;)

DeletedUser

There's a war! Huh, guess they haven't come to my ocean yet.

DeletedUser30111

It's not from the "real" Angry Birds though....we got the same thing. It's from some guy they're taking out who changed his alliance name to AngryBirds (no space) to try and get top alliances to go to war with them as a way to save his own behind. I give him points for creativity ;)

Ohh that's nice I'm gonna do the same to No Rules make everybody declare war on them, oh wait...

DeletedUser11965

Lemme finish thatforyou sablestag

...we're at war with everyone :D