Pnp True Fear(Back Stabbers)

pimpz

Hoplite
@pimpz sorry about hurting your bosses feelings if im being honest i have no idea why he decided to write here in the first place and somehow defend James, the Player i talked about had a Accident and had to do brain Surgery he has since left the game i still feel bad because you guys are joking with this and i hope his not reading the comments you know what they say what comes around goes around.

Peace
Huh I didn't type anything? That was clearly a message from @NotPimpz

Just as baffled as you by the nerve on that guy - some people should know better...

jameslongst

Strategos
Im sure there are many players with who you play with @RoyalKnight who have Seizures or other health issues.

Do you have nothing to say to @jameslongst who is making fun of them ? :/ i will be more brave then you and tell him.

My mother use to say @jameslongst when i was younger dont make fun of people who have problems its not right tommorow you or your children could have the same problems.

What we show here is how we are raised and i feel sad for you because i can see you didnt have anyone to teach you anything, i finally understand why you think you need to win so much and thats sad :(
boom.PNG

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@Red-Haired Shanks Question for you. I just got a city on an island you're on. If I send an HC in the next hour do you consider that spam if I don't have a whole nuke there yet?
No need to add Insult to injury mate, you cheated, lied, sent spies into our alliance and in the end you won, there is no point in beating on a dead horse, show a little grace you guys have been here from the start of the world compared to 90% of my group.

Oblivious Death

Hekatontarch
No need to add Insult to injury mate, you cheated, lied, sent spies into our alliance and in the end you won, there is no point in beating on a dead horse, show a little grace you guys have been here from the start of the world compared to 90% of my group.
So is that a yes to the spam or not?...

Mike 3rd

Hipparchus
I wasn't trying to beat a dead horse. I genuinely am curious what you think.

Mike 3rd

Hipparchus
Interesting how this thread has changed from True Fear breaks promises and stabs allies in the back to True Fear spams to True Fear targets people having a medical emergency to True Fear cheats to True Fear sends spies into other alliances. I'm starting to think this guy just doesn't like True Fear...

Lol this game never fails to amaze me, always the worst players who get so emotionally invested over nothing. I just wanted to message and confirm a couple things after skimming this lovely taste of drama.

True fear and affiliated alliances as far as I know have always been respectful of medical emergencies. It can be argued that there is no way to prove them so It's a sign of trust and respect which I approve of greatly. It's a players own responsibility to manage their health, If an alliance were to give grace periods to anyone claiming sickness then It would be abused. There's nothing wrong with politely requesting a day until VM activates if it's serious but utterly ridiculous to expect special treatment on an online game if you lack the manners to make that request. I hope all players stay in good health and enjoy the game.

I'll only dip my toe in the Reina thing, Idk enough about the situation as a casual onlooker but spying can be a valid strategy, any alliance doing what they can to get an upper hand without breaking the rules SET BY THE GAME should not be judged. It should be considered the fault of the alliance in question if key information can be attained so easily. I have nothing but respect for anyone going the extra mile to support the alliance they're loyal to. All is fair in a "war" game.

Welp that was fun, on my deathbed I'll curse you for the 3 minutes of life I just wasted but all the best you dramatic red haired snowflake XD

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
@sambr09 i joined this alliance after joining the world a month or so late and i didn't use Gold to build up like you guys from True fear did.

its easy for you to beat my alliance because its not a old alliance its a mix of new players to the game with about 6 or 7 old players.

your Allied with Aliens the biggest and strongest alliances here

and you are Avoiding Epic the biggest and Strongest team here

dont brag you @Mike 3rd the rest with beating a small alliances that just stared playing together its shameful okay ? its not brave its cowardly

when you guys beat @RoyalKnight and his team and Epic with their team then come here

i cant understand how you guys arent embarrassed really :confused:

Also Reina said herself or himself that they were spying so i dont see a reason why i shouldn't believe that and it is true because i know we would post information about a City how many troops it has and stuff like that and you would always know how much is needed to break it you just had a lot of information about things that only we knew :/ yes that is cheating it is because you are 10 times stronger then us and 10 times older then us in terms of game years and experience

Last edited:

sambr09

Hipparchus
So if i Say on our Forum Hey i need more Swordsman in this City i have the swords Hero active, and 5 Minutes later i get a message from GhostCobra saying if you send swords i will just counter with Hoplites

thats not a Spy right ?

he just knew magically that i was trying to get everyone to send swordsman and all that withouth spying on the city, without anything.

i think you dont know what your talking about and i think you dont know your leader @jameslongst as well as your team mates and how desperate they actually are to win a World for once after losing every single world to Fiasco United and then ghosting!
I would imagine Cobra had spied the city and seen that you had the swordsmen hero active so no that's not a spy planted in your alliance lmao

The only people that knew Reina was even joining were me and some of the other leaders so I'm not sure how you think Ghost Cobra would have received this information.

Not sure why you're bringing James into this because he's not involved at all.

You got smacked left and right fair and square and can't take it.

If you learned about the core mechanics of the game such as harbour checks then you would stand more of a chance and you wouldn't end up whining on the externals

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-09-09-26-20-94_5b896b9157953852bb9737ff2cc8caef.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-09-09-26-20-94_5b896b9157953852bb9737ff2cc8caef.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 25

Mike 3rd

Hipparchus
@sambr09 i joined this alliance after joining the world a month or so late and i didn't use Gold to build up like you guys from True fear did.

its easy for you to beat my alliance because its not a old alliance its a mix of new players to the game with about 6 or 7 old players.

your Allied with Aliens the biggest and strongest alliances here

and you are Avoiding Epic the biggest and Strongest team here

dont brag you @Mike 3rd the rest with beating a small alliances that just stared playing together its shameful okay ? its not brave its cowardly

when you guys beat @RoyalKnight and his team and Epic with their team then come here

i cant understand how you guys arent embarrassed really :confused:

Also Reina said herself or himself that they were spying so i dont see a reason why i shouldn't believe that and it is true because i know we would post information about a City how many troops it has and stuff like that and you would always know how much is needed to break it you just had a lot of information about things that only we knew :/ yes that is cheating it is because you are 10 times stronger then us and 10 times older then us in terms of game years and experience
To tag me and say I am avoiding Epic and beating up on your alliance is just wrong and ignorant. I'm pretty sure I got 4 BP total from attacking your team this entire server. I say that because I can remember the one attack I sent that killed something and it was like 4 hops total. That means I've taken the same amount of cities from Epic (4) as BP I've gotten from attacking you guys. Also, if you look at where my cities are, I have one in your core that I just recently got and everything else is geared towards our front with Epic. So please do not tag me and say I am taking the easy route again.

I am not at fault here neither is my Alliance. I am only standing up to Bullies who attacked and made fun of players who only started playing this game which is about 80% of my alliance.

If you guys from True Fear werent so stupid you would see that the game cant last on only Old teams like yours who have been playing the game for years.

It needs new players to join the game, and new teams to be created. But that will never happen if you continue to bully and attack the small and new.

@jameslongst @sambr09 @Mike 3rd and all of you.

You want someone to attack expect me back in the game today i dont care about all of you, i will fight anyone.
So as a new player along with Reina also being a new player, I'm not sure why you are acting like new players are defenseless children being "bullied". First off, its a war game, we are here to fight and conquer and though I think there should be some honor in it I think the idea that us new players should get a pass just for being new is naive at best, but lets be real here you are saying this to try and make us look bad and to gain sympathy from others. Its a sad attempt at slander and honestly I find myself rather repulsed I was ever apart of your little group of alliances who couldn't even support a new player such as myself. You know who did support me though? TF, after proving my mettle and fighting spirit they let me join this great alliance with a lot of good people that you seem to think you can paint as terrible humans. Well I say no sir, your victim hood ends here. Put on your big boy pants and play the damn game or quit and focus on your in person life. -DK

Red-Haired Shanks

Hipparchus
So as a new player along with Reina also being a new player, I'm not sure why you are acting like new players are defenseless children being "bullied". First off, its a war game, we are here to fight and conquer and though I think there should be some honor in it I think the idea that us new players should get a pass just for being new is naive at best, but lets be real here you are saying this to try and make us look bad and to gain sympathy from others. Its a sad attempt at slander and honestly I find myself rather repulsed I was ever apart of your little group of alliances who couldn't even support a new player such as myself. You know who did support me though? TF, after proving my mettle and fighting spirit they let me join this great alliance with a lot of good people that you seem to think you can paint as terrible humans. Well I say no sir, your victim hood ends here. Put on your big boy pants and play the damn game or quit and focus on your in person life. -DK
Maybe your name is different but i dont know who you are.

Im not saying this to get Sympathy i mean it its because of Alliances like True Fear who only target smaller teams that this game is falling apart and losing players!

Epic or Fiasco are honestly Legends they show up use gold, and fight everyone on the world as they should and then they win.

True fear shows up, betrays and backstabs, sends spies, targets smaller players and teams only, Pacts with everyone, and then brags about being the best.

The 15 cities you took of Epic are Tnx to your ally Aliens because you did a OP on the same day against Epic.

@jameslongst @sambr09 @Mike 3rd

I am ashamed to attack someone smaller i only go against bigger players and alliances i admit it i will never win like this

But i would rather lose every world then have to show strenght against new players that just joined the game anf yeah you can tell they are new by the way they are playing i know you can tell too :(

@TromboneTom @NutsNBoltz @Spartan AD i feel like trash for everything i said about your team over the years and i want to publicly apologize :( having played this world with True Fear i can see now you guys were Real Man and yeah there will never be a team like Fiasco in the game!

Respect
I mean it.