Trust Lost - PNP

DeletedUser

Forward this to your friends.

Let it be known that [ally]The 13th Legion[/ally] has broken their agreement with [ally]Shadow Guards[/ally]!

- Their player attacked me, I posted for support, our player retaliated, and then the whole situation spiraled out of control. Now some of their less-intelligent players are bent to destroy us because their leadership has spun such yarns to make their players believe WE broke the pact first - totally ludicrous and without ANY evidence to support it.

If only Lucius Pollo had set the record straight before he left, as we know his wise leadership was being undermined.

We have eyes and ears where you least expect it - we know The 13th upper-echelon of leadership had plans to betray us.

---

Let it be known that [ally]Agora[/ally] has broken their agreement with Shadow Guards! That agreement was a Non Aggression Pact.

Agora, a Democratic alliance....

"Democracy? It's two wolves and a sheep deciding on what's for dinner."...
I'm sorry, Agora, that Shadow Guards played the part of the sheep. But now, we will play the part of the hunter, and cull the overpopulation of wolves that are endangering our pastures.

Shadow Guards retains honor!

We do not break our agreements. We will defend ourselves vigorously.

Some people in Upsilon had the gall to say that Shadow Guards cannot be trusted. We are the MOST trustworthy alliance in Upsilon! Some choose to believe the opposite without evidence. Certainly, Agora cannot be trusted. And certainly, The 13th behaves more like dogs and school children (at least, their representatives did so in their name) then leaders.

It is now known.

Thank you and good luck.

IN HONOR

Arithmos,
Shadow Guards

DeletedUser

Liars

Forward this to your friends.

Let it be known that [ally]The 13th Legion[/ally] has broken their agreement with [ally]Shadow Guards[/ally]!

- Their player attacked me, I posted for support, our player retaliated, and then the whole situation spiraled out of control. Now some of their less-intelligent players are bent to destroy us because their leadership has spun such yarns to make their players believe WE broke the pact first - totally ludicrous and without ANY evidence to support it.

If only Lucius Pollo had set the record straight before he left, as we know his wise leadership was being undermined.

We have eyes and ears where you least expect it - we know The 13th upper-echelon of leadership had plans to betray us.

---

Let it be known that [ally]Agora[/ally] has broken their agreement with Shadow Guards! That agreement was a Non Aggression Pact.

Agora, a Democratic alliance....

"Democracy? It's two wolves and a sheep deciding on what's for dinner."...
I'm sorry, Agora, that Shadow Guards played the part of the sheep. But now, we will play the part of the hunter, and cull the overpopulation of wolves that are endangering our pastures.

Shadow Guards retains honor!

We do not break our agreements. We will defend ourselves vigorously.

Some people in Upsilon had the gall to say that Shadow Guards cannot be trusted. We are the MOST trustworthy alliance in Upsilon! Some choose to believe the opposite without evidence. Certainly, Agora cannot be trusted. And certainly, The 13th behaves more like dogs and school children (at least, their representatives did so in their name) then leaders.

It is now known.

Thank you and good luck.

IN HONOR

Arithmos,
Shadow Guards

I have proof that SG are liars and violations have been made on their side. I Personally have spoken with this fellow and call him a liar here. If anyone must see my proof, please message me. This is my first time and problably last time on this external thread.

DeletedUser

If violations to our NAP agreement were made by us, I would LOVE to see the proof!

It would surely be news to me!

After your alliance attacked us and violated the NAP I messaged your representatives IMMEDIATELY to find out WHY... they ignored me.

If we had done something to violate the NAP I asked your alliance to message me IMMEDIATELY and I would put a stop to it... so if what you say is true then I wonder why you never did that and instead opted for a surprise attack.

I have messaged Auraleih to request the proof. I am honor-bound to investigate! I shall get to the bottom of this and shall report back with my findings.

Such is the action of a player committed to finding the truth, rather than one committed to covering up their lies.

If it is true, that one of our players violated the NAP first, then I will have to recant my previous statement. However, this does not excuse your total disregard for every message that I have sent your alliance! All of which have been ignored.

Any and all attempts I have made to contact your alliance for an explanation and to come to an understanding have been ignored. That is why I resorted to this post in the first place. So, thank you Auraleih for responding.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18636

I have proof that SG are liars and violations have been made on their side. I Personally have spoken with this fellow and call him a liar here. If anyone must see my proof, please message me. This is my first time and problably last time on this external thread.

Post it here... =) Or maybe you don't have it... because 13th legion's council member attacked our council member?
Hehehe... kiddo before you scream: Liars... think if you have anything to back it up. Right now you just sounded like an immature baby.

DeletedUser

Post it here... =) Or maybe you don't have it... because 13th legion's council member attacked our council member?
Hehehe... kiddo before you scream: Liars... think if you have anything to back it up. Right now you just sounded like an immature baby.

You just going to call people names Rome. Ad hominems is how you do it. If he really does have truth to what he says, what then, call him more names. It doesn't seem like you are very open to that news at all.

DeletedUser

As I Expected

Of course he doesn't have any proof of it.

I even forwarded him the entirety of my message with their leader pfnord where it proves we agreed to an NAP.

All he has is the memory of an irrelevant past event with his former alliance The Elite Army, where their leader Unit23 (who unfortunately is inactive and our message is deleted, otherwise I could show the proof of what I say) told his alliance that we agreed to a cease fire, when in fact we only proposed a cease fire, and I was waiting for Unit23 to get back to me whether his alliance would agree to it or not... and meanwhile our players had sent some attacks, because no cease fire was in effect...

You see, silly misunderstandings like that are to blame. But to these players they get all hot and bothered the moment they get an inkling that something is not as they expect it to be and they think "Oh, those SG must be breaking their word" - instead of messaging us to get an explanation they harbor a grudge and start spreading false accusations against us.

Meanwhile I keep regurgitating the same explanation - miscommunication - but still they don't want to admit that could be the case. They don't want to admit it is even possible.

They'd rather have war.

So be-it.

The proof against us will never come because it doesn't exist.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thrillology

Phrourach
Not to offend anyone, but that does seem like what Agora would do:
Agora has done that to my alliance, breaking their pact! Their founder was snooty, and practically told me his alliance was too good for my alliance. Ludicrous. Ridiculous.
I don't think Shadow Guards would even do anything like that- knowing them from when they were The Barbarians/Attican Warriors, I think they're relatively nice people.
So, I agree with Shadow Guards that the other alliances broke their word on it.

DeletedUser18636

=) Names?

If I ever done so... I'd get banned => Never has happened => thus never offended people. Nice and easy.
Telling a person that he sounds like an immature baby, is not a "name-calling" it is a rather reasonable remark of his behavior.
Explanation as for logic behind it is right there. If you disagree => it is your personal opinion, but I asked for a mature thing to do and provide some proof of "liars" comment... haven't seen it... so far

DeletedUser

You don't think it's condescending at all to call someone kiddo. Ok, agree to disagree, but when someone says that to me I get offended. But I'll give you that there are worse things to say to people. Look if you guys have issues with each other why blast it here on the forum. It's airing out people's business out in the open. Kind of childish too. and though I like jerry springer, I'd hate to be the star on his show for everyone else to watch.

DeletedUser

You don't think it's condescending at all to call someone kiddo. Ok, agree to disagree, but when someone says that to me I get offended. But I'll give you that there are worse things to say to people. Look if you guys have issues with each other why blast it here on the forum. It's airing out people's business out in the open. Kind of childish too. and though I like jerry springer, I'd hate to be the star on his show for everyone else to watch.

Because we suspect some players are smearing our name. That is why. To set the record straight!

Thrillology

Phrourach
Edit:
Time has gone on and S.G attack every month despite the non aggression pact, and it's a hot spot in o22 with one player causing trouble.

Last edited: