Truth of "The Fallen"

DeletedUser44027

Don't know, but that message make me fall out of my chair laughing :D

DeletedUser

We should make a compilation thread of stupid stuff Lion has done.

DeletedUser22708

Oh i remember Lion719 from Calydon, not the most skillful player lol.

But as someone said on the previous page, you will always have a band of members who work perfectly together due to experience from fighting together in previous worlds. I myself have got a few 'networks' for conquest and revolt worlds. If i join a world with these guys i know we'll make it far or die trying. But to say that such a network can change the course of a world, that depends on the magnitude of this network and/or the situation on the map. It's not impossible though

Aicy

Strategos
Most of the top leaders (who have played the game for any length of time) have secret groups of elite players completely loyal to them that can change the course of a world and provide an "unfair" (depending on what you class as fair) advantage. Fixing the result of a world is not impossible for these players (luckily for crown hunters most of the players that can pull these tricks are not interested in WW crowns, therefore don't tend to bother with endgame, and leave when they have had enough). It is however unfair to say that a single group has control of the results on every world as this is not the case. Often the most challenging worlds are the ones where multiple "secret groups" are in operation, each on their own agenda.

hahaha i always thought u were a felow member of the grenbriati but it turns out your not :) :) :) :)

i gues we can thank daizan 4 that

DeletedUser

There like the Men in Black or the Illuminati etc. Point is I don't think their strong enough to change the course of an entire world. Seeing as different worlds have different alliance size limits, with the exclusion of sister/brother alliances and academies.
E.G
en78 - 40 Alliance member limit,
Yes, if the players were skilled enough and they came from a server with alliance limit that's lower then Maybe, just maybe would they be able to do some damage.

And all these rumours ever get you into is trouble, and with The Fallen, trouble is the last thing you want with them.

DeletedUser

There like the Men in Black or the Illuminati etc. Point is I don't think their strong enough to change the course of an entire world. Seeing as different worlds have different alliance size limits, with the exclusion of sister/brother alliances and academies.
E.G
en78 - 40 Alliance member limit,
Yes, if the players were skilled enough and they came from a server with alliance limit that's lower then Maybe, just maybe would they be able to do some damage.

And all these rumours ever get you into is trouble, and with The Fallen, trouble is the last thing you want with them.

Let me point out your errors :D

I have a 20 member alliance, each of those 20 members is spread out in 20 different alliances, each in a different ocean of the world. You have 80 members in your alliance because of the alliance cap. Each of my 19 other members picks up 10-15 players from each ocean they think are worth it. 60% of those players quit by endgame, each member controls the diplomacy for the ocean that they are in. the 200 players I have as a result, when the 60% quit rate is taken into account comes back to 80, the original game cap.

I am not saying everyone can do this, but it is not impossible either.

DeletedUser44027

Another way to do it is to create three sister alliances... It's been done before, and it's working quite well in Katane last I checked.

DeletedUser

Another way to do it is to create three sister alliances... It's been done before, and it's working quite well in Katane last I checked.

that method has its flaws though with the potential for sabotage :p There are very few flaws in hidden alliances, as most of them work from a self created external website forum, which has no traces in the game itself and can be monitored/moderated very carefully. While I haven't yet used this system in Grepolis. I have sucessfully used it in T-Wars.

But as someone said on the previous page, you will always have a band of members who work perfectly together due to experience from fighting together in previous worlds. I myself have got a few 'networks' for conquest and revolt worlds. If i join a world with these guys i know we'll make it far or die trying. But to say that such a network can change the course of a world, that depends on the magnitude of this network and/or the situation on the map. It's not impossible though

We are talking about different things. I am talking about influencing loyal players outside of your own alliance to force the issue using tricks such as mass recruitment from other alliances etc., not about world entry teams.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Let me point out your errors :D

I have a 20 member alliance, each of those 20 members is spread out in 20 different alliances, each in a different ocean of the world. You have 80 members in your alliance because of the alliance cap. Each of my 19 other members picks up 10-15 players from each ocean they think are worth it. 60% of those players quit by endgame, each member controls the diplomacy for the ocean that they are in. the 200 players I have as a result, when the 60% quit rate is taken into account comes back to 80, the original game cap.

I am not saying everyone can do this, but it is not impossible either.

I didn't say it was impossible to do, I said it was difficult for some depending on the circumstances