TT against the world

DeletedUser

Firstly, I would like to say that I personally think what Basil was trying to do by showing us that "conversation" is simply prove just because something is quoted doesnt mean its real thus the

Anyways, I don't think Musketeers will go to war with the teddies in the future, we are going in two different directions, maybe we will clash, maybe we won't it depends on how the world plays out, who else joins, who merges with who etc. The world is still relatively young so a lot may change

lmao i was merely pointing out that his SECONDLY comment was a load of hogwash that only a teddie would believe lol

Secondly, I am sure that every alliance, pacted or not, worries about TT, because at some point there will be war.

only a teddie would believe that the whole world is worried about teddies
if i was a teddie id be worried about what the big heads have said and continue to say to stroke their own ego in such a way that they deam themselves invincible and untouchable lol what would really be a shame is if all the gloating and self patting on the back of such impressive battle points and growth disappeared into oblivion because of EGO haha

but yet again the diplomatic tactics of the teddies be it honorable or by using backdoor propaganda corruption tactics has kept it alive thus far
sooner or later the teddies will have to fight and the backstabbing they have inflicted within pacts of past and present no matter how small may return to bite them badly in the backside
there will be no running from that lol
there will be no plan b
there will only be judgement day hahahahahahahaha
so please spare us the ohh the teddies are so great speeches lol thats the true propaganda they are old and lame speeches, as the truth is they are more cunning than great lol
and i know that the teddie leaders know im right hahaha

DeletedUser17045

lmao i was merely pointing out that his SECONDLY comment was a load of hogwash that only a teddie would believe lol

Secondly, I am sure that every alliance, pacted or not, worries about TT, because at some point there will be war.

only a teddie would believe that the whole world is worried about teddies
if i was a teddie id be worried about what the big heads have said and continue to say to stroke their own ego in such a way that they deam themselves invincible and untouchable lol what would really be a shame is if all the gloating and self patting on the back of such impressive battle points and growth disappeared into oblivion because of EGO haha

but yet again the diplomatic tactics of the teddies be it honorable or by using backdoor propaganda corruption tactics has kept it alive thus far
sooner or later the teddies will have to fight and the backstabbing they have inflicted within pacts of past and present no matter how small may return to bite them badly in the backside
there will be no running from that lol
there will be no plan b
there will only be judgement day hahahahahahahaha
so please spare us the ohh the teddies are so great speeches lol thats the true propaganda they are old and lame speeches, as the truth is they are more cunning than great lol
and i know that the teddie leaders know im right hahaha

The irony here continues to amuse me. But yes, as stated in another thread, anything can happen, its just who hits first that can decide the fate of the world.

DeletedUser

The irony here continues to amuse me. But yes, as stated in another thread, anything can happen, its just who hits first that can decide the fate of the world.

irony???????????/ please explain lol and what about this amuses you so????????????? lol
after all it was your statement lol vagueness hides nothing lol it merely induces doubt haha
please explain the irony and what amuses you so of the truths i have spoken lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23384

Its hard to understand you most of the time seeing as instead of full stops or commas you use the word 'lol'?

DeletedUser

Its hard to understand you most of the time seeing as instead of full stops or commas you use the word 'lol'?

yet more avoidance ..........................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:::::::::::::::::::::::;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; lol

i must be on the money hahaha the truth is hard to deny or counter huh .....................................

DeletedUser

I'm not entirely sure what your point even is. What is the "truth" exactly? That we think everyone is afraid of us, or that we should be afraid of everyone? You're poor grammar and all around annoyingness is confusing me.

I would like to point out though, that I have heard allot of players from allot of alliances saying we have horrible diplomacy. That we backstab and double play and whatever other word they can think of to get other alliances to attack us. Those players/alliances weren't pacts to us (as far as I know) so there is no backstabbing, just munching on alliances in our oceans we had no diplomacy to. Just because we don't pact with you (and every other alliance out there) does not mean the teddies are horrible at diplomacy, it is quite the opposite, and the reason I'm in this alliance.

DeletedUser6378

pool guy you need to shutup. You have no room to talk. you think your big and bad but guess what your not. You wouldn't stand a chance against any one of us. You think your good because you have a lot of cities well the problem is you didn't earn any of those cities you bought them. So until you can show that you can actually backup what you have to say don't say anything. Seriously nobody takes you serious anyhow. Everybody already knows you suck at the game. Your just spending a lot of money on it. Time for a reality check. It doesn't matter how much money you spend on the game. come war time you will still go to the rim because you don't know how to fight. So until you learn that just keep your fingers off the keyboard.

DeletedUser

pool guy you need to shutup. You have no room to talk. you think your big and bad but guess what your not. You wouldn't stand a chance against any one of us. You think your good because you have a lot of cities well the problem is you didn't earn any of those cities you bought them. So until you can show that you can actually backup what you have to say don't say anything. Seriously nobody takes you serious anyhow. Everybody already knows you suck at the game. Your just spending a lot of money on it. Time for a reality check. It doesn't matter how much money you spend on the game. come war time you will still go to the rim because you don't know how to fight. So until you learn that just keep your fingers off the keyboard.

bwahahahahaahahaha i take it that you are also refering to your current #1 rank haha as he has nearly 5 more citys and only 500 more bp than me so it is good to see how you view your own top players hahaha

that would imply azema is worse than i lol

that is weak even from you pat lol that was weak lol

not to mention there is only 9 teddies that are above me in total bp so it is you that has no idea of what you are talking about and should leave the keyboard alone haha

DeletedUser

Lowkey, you are nothing more then a hypocrite. I'm sorry to say it, but its true.

DeletedUser

... but gues what you re not ... HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA, whats that for pooh pooh talk d00d. You sure you dont play the wrong game. Lemme help you out http://games.barbiegirls.com/ thats the perfect game for you :) Enjoy.

DeletedUser

Not taking sides but really find this arrogance annoying... we have the toughest grepo fighter in history reading his posts.
Every time he posts he feels the neeed to big himself up.. certainly not very LOWKEY.

Every post seems to resemble something like this:
"SHUT YOUR MOUTH... YOUR OPINION ISN'T VALID.. YOUR STATS ARE POOR... WHEREAS TAKE A LOOK AT MINE... I'M THE BEST SO ONLY MY OPINION MATTERS... I KNOW WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT... NOBODY CAN TOUCH ME... I WILL PUT THE WHOLE WORLD TO THE RIM... DID I MENTION MY STATS... THEY SPEAK VOLUMES.... " LOL
Hilarious in my opinion. Keep them coming LOWKEY!:D

DeletedUser2663

Don't worry no one really takes this seriously. this is just usual pointless chatter. Anything importaint usual comes in a decent PnP.

DeletedUser

An open target right now:

1. Craic agus Ceol.

City ID: 22144
5587 points
Island 303885
Ocean: 45 (425,577)
Gh0stArr0w (31274 points)
THE DEATH CRUSADERS (486027 points)

3. Gaelic Rage-

City ID: 14132
3435 points
Island 303884
Ocean: 45 (435,565)
Gh0stArr0w (31274 points)
THE DEATH CRUSADERS (486027 points)

DeletedUser

Here it is, another plot
trying to break a pact, it will not
be seen as a way to start a war
with an alliance in the core

You said this, it must be true
all these things that were said about you
its a lie I say, it was all cut and paste
to throw away a pact would be a waste

No matter what is posted here
most of it is quite queer
so dont take any of this to heart
otherwise an unwanted war might start...

Basil

No Teddies or Musketeers were hurt in the making of this pact.

DeletedUser

Sit and wait, in constant wonder
They guard their treasured plunder
'Is that them?' No, only thunder...
The clock ticks for them all.

Nervous tongues, set out to bicker
Insults sown, and growing thicker
Thoughts of flames, in eyes flicker...
Drums of war, soon, will call.

Banners wave, the generals shout
Captains plan, the soldiers doubt
Women pray, the swordsman clout...
Men and ships, soon, will fall.

Their weapons, friends, and pacts they test
Reports fly in, keep them abreast
Set sail for battle, leave their nests...
Prepared for nearing brawl.

BasilBarfly was not harmed in the making of this poem.