Tu/bs

DeletedUser

My Friends,

It is with great excitement (and I'm sure great disappointment to most of you) that I now inform you TU and BS have decided to merge. It is something I know deep down neither of us really wanted as like you, I think the large majority of members from both alliances hoped for that big final battle.

Sadly the 2.0 upgrade has changed everything for our alliances as it has for your alliances. Now rather than the most elite alliance been top dog its all about who can produce the most resources. With alliance groups such as DF and GE out numbering our alliances and therefore having the capability to build WW faster than us we have had little choice but to consider other options.

That been said we are where we are and I think both sets of players now look forward to working together in the future. I would like to take this chance to reassure all our current diplomatic friends that all diplomacy will stand. As for our current enemies I think you all know where you stand due to these latest events.

Lets hope these events coupled with the upgrade won't affect the joys of this world too much and that we can still have some fun in here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You forgot one thing: The new name will be decided later on so both merging parties will be kept in their honour.

DeletedUser

hmm

this might be fun ;) lets have some fun ending this game.

DeletedUser

Murty we need to know what happens in next part of Fall of Evil Alpha. Come out with fun stuffs :D what happens in the next part really eager to know. Part 3 does not have to be Death of Alpha .. that can be Part 4 too :p

For your motivation we should start a thread like Omicron Times called Omicron Stories. you can put all stories there for young and old to read :D

DeletedUser

That's a part we're already doing in the omicron times...

DeletedUser

Is there anybody who doesn't?
Every omicron player on the external forums reads them and they have been visited and read by grepo players from other worlds as well.

DeletedUser

Sorry man, but I've never read them, what are they for, to recount the story of the world?