Tuza Carnage Report

• Thread starter DeletedUser14786
  • Start date

DeletedUser14786

Seeing as we've moved on to the fourth day in which my attack counter has not dropped below 40+ incomming attacks from IMPERIUM and Infectious State, I figured this deserved mention. :p

When some friends convinced me to come back to lambda as Tuza22, Tuza had about 30K dbp. Tuza now has well over 300K dbp, and that was only about 2 weeks since I've started. I'm proud to say that I didn't lose any cities until my incoming attack counter started floating around 100. :)

Picture7-2.png

In those two weeks, I've gained 21 cities and lost another 13, busy time for me. That's equivalent to 5 defender of the day awards and a great power of the day. By the way, is conquering 11 cities in a day a record on lambda?

I'd say that IMPERIUM overall had a tighter crew these last few days:

Picture3-8.png
Picture4-9.png
(Colony ship was in 29.Sagara)

But that's not to say that I didn't also have some awesome friends helping out too:
Picture11-1.png
(CS was from Florence)

However, not all my help actually came from my alliance... Eneid took the trouble to clear my city
Picture9-3.png

And then he accidentally sniped his CS: (it's ok mate, you still killed more of my troops than most)
Picture8-3.png

There were some good attacks:
Picture2-9.png

And some bad ones, I'll let you be the judge
Picture1-13.png

And finally the carnage report:
Units killed while defending (note that Tuza had 30,000 dbp before I took over the account)
1153 swordsmen
116389 slingers
30425 hops
823 archers
10275 horsemen
1829 chariots
480 catapults
1 centaur
2 minotaurs
9 Medusas
1 harpy
39 Pegasuses
35 Manticores
9464 Light Ships
69 biremes
12 triremes
1584 fast transport ships
1004 slow transport ships
7 colony ships

Attacking players:
SokMboppers
Monimon
Guru Warrior
Loganos1
Grende3
Sophistacles
SrdjanDej
jeffrey braithwaite
Drakulle (you hit hard)
(all in the "top 12")
GladiatorUK
micomona
Eneid
diabola
plumber250
d-d-d
majhl
Scull35
arkaf
and many more! Hope you all had fun.

As to the rest of these attacks, I will continue to play as Tuza until I decide that Lambda is taking over my life or until my friends leave. I'm here for them, and I have little emotional attachment to Tuza besides the gold that I had to purchase (for the first time! :Angry: ) to deal with all those incoming attacks. I realize that this is probably a large part of why we only have 20 players on the server with over 150K dbp--the rest quit because they couldn't be bothered to deal with barrages like this. ;)

More importantly, I hope this illustrates a couple points. The first is the need for a coalition to oppose operations like this. It's fun to boast that you can hold back a host 10 times your size, but in reality the five of us on the O44/O45 border can't hold back the tide forever. Besides, if I devoted my entire life to grepo and had militia ready for every attack, I'd miss out on picnics, parties and whatnot. In my humble opinion, IMPERIUM and IS have enough power to take on the entire server, and any alliance that allies with them or stands aside while this ^^ goes on is just trying to avoid the fire.

The other point is that, no matter how small lambda is, it's a legitimate world for heavy fighting, and hopefully these battle reports show it. I look forward to seeing what the next 44 attacks hold.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser18514

Before few days you also wrote on alliance forum that you're playing this world only for friends,I noticed that... ;)

It's great to have you with us dude,let's fight for free lambda.. ;)

DeletedUser

Real good post T! lol

And for the record it was no mistake sniping my own CS. I had good info u had a change of hearts and had to stop. But then u didn't so I had to proceed with the rest of the attacks ;-)

But damn did u put up a good fight! I like that in my enemies

DeletedUser

nice post!!! loving the reports and my god.... what a snipe that was!

DeletedUser14786

Real good post T! lol

And for the record it was no mistake sniping my own CS. I had good info u had a change of hearts and had to stop. But then u didn't so I had to proceed with the rest of the attacks ;-)

But damn did u put up a good fight! I like that in my enemies

I figured as much... from your other attacks you didn't seem like the type to make that mistake. :p

I've turned on vm for the weekend; I think about Tuesday I stopped caring, which is a bad thing, so I'm going to take a few days off and see whether Tuza is worth my time.... besides I have an alliance in Zeta that needs me and a bit of real life to catch up on... hahaha

DeletedUser

You guys are still going at it hot aren't you lol i kinda miss the battle field but hey im not even near it lol. Like i said it's going to be a close fight it really depends on how much people spend on the game lol. You guys are both great fighters.

DeletedUser

Some of us just sit back, playing 24/7,
... and laugh a lot at our big misfortunes and surprising successes.

Ituralde is one of these folks, regaling a horrid state of affairs, reaping the humor of a battle that often seems forlorn.
Sometimes outnumbered 20 to 1 ...and loving the odds. Cause, it's fun as hell.
Ituralde is a chrome-packing mobster that laughs all the time.

And that's what this game is all about.

Last edited by a moderator: