Discussion Two cs'?!

DeletedUser

Please do not troll the gameplay questions section. Players come here for answers to questions and should not be trolled. Even if they are experienced players, less experienced players still read the forums to learn more about the game.

DeletedUser

I actually have a battleplan written down in details regarding the double CS thing in a conquest world. If you want a complicated untested prototype plan, PM me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who said I was locking the thread ;) This is still a valid topic to be discussed.

DeletedUser

It depends.

1. If your city takeover is successful, you lose one of the colony ships and the other is just sitting in the newly acquired city's harbour.
2. If your city takeover fails, it is more than likely that you'll lose both your colony ships.

I've seen this done many a time before. It's a good precautionary measure in regards to Sea Storm, although if you were of any intellect, you'd cast a spell on your takeover attack straight after setting it for sail.

ah but on hero worlds a spell can be cast by artemis to replenish your spell then sea storm can still be cast

DeletedUser

Errr OP can no longer receive this information so, ummmm this thread should be locked?

OP it would seem has been banned.

DeletedUser

What does OP mean? Opener? sry, no native english speaker here :p

DeletedUser32498

Strikehard has been banned? Dang now he can't tell us if his 2 CS in one attack worked! lol......

DeletedUser17045

ah but on hero worlds a spell can be cast by artemis to replenish your spell then sea storm can still be cast

Ahh, my bad then. I've been away from the Grepolis scene for a while so I wouldn't know of these changes. Interesting concept.

DeletedUser

Errr OP can no longer receive this information so, ummmm this thread should be locked?

OP it would seem has been banned.

There is no need for the thread to be closed, there is still a valid discussion to be had. The thread was marked as 'discussion' by StrikeHard, he didn't ask a question, nor did he need an answer.

Please continue to discuss this, even in his absence.

DeletedUser31931

If two CS we sent, they would both stay and you would just have to kill both of them

This is no advantage to the attacker, as if you kill one CS, you would have automatically killed all CS in that city.