Pnp Um... Congrats?

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser44027

Well, I'd like to be the first (and, given the general view of them, most likely the last :p) to congratulate Private Kills on being the first alliance to go over 300 members, albeit I'm a bit late on that. Thanks for finally proving to the devs that it was necessary to make the cap 400. Now, normally, I'd put a little remark about how points aren't everything... But I don't need to! Seriously, guys? Fourth on the leaderboards? I do a lot of bad hype around TFA, but they aren't the biggest MRA out of the bunch. Private Kills has over 50 members more than any top12 alliance, and also the lowest average, by over 500 points. C'mon, guys. This isn't how grepolis is supposed to be played. On their profile it says the "spirit to play to the end of the world"... I doubt it.

DeletedUser33530

Private Kills on being the first alliance to go over 300 members
Seriously, guys? Fourth on the leaderboards?
This just made my day :D

I hate to be pedantic mate but there's only 297 of us now.

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
meanwhile-in-britain_o_345347.jpg

DeletedUser45334

lol well we don't attempt to hide that we are an MRA. obviously with 300 players everyone can tell on their own we are an MRA, this is no big revelation.

but as you mention yourself, we are not in your ocean. we are not just recruiting at random. we have a criteria that we use to recruit, and we only recruit in the oceans that we are strong in.

we don't have as many experienced players as wreckless, that's for certain. But we have some experienced players, and unlike wreckless we are teaching more players everyday.

all in all our mra is coming along quite nicely :) we appreciate your concern for us though. it's very sweet of you to let us know how grepolis is played. especially since it's so automatic that any large alliance will fall to pieces, i'm surprised you are this worried about us ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

Oh. You misread my intentions. Far from being useless, MRAs can occasionally do decently well. But, if you join a smaller group, there's a lot more fun to be had :)

DeletedUser45334

True. I'm sure it's a lot easier too, not having to go throw a developmental stage. You guys have jumped out in front as the biggest threat in this world because of this.

But some people like a challenge, and would rather fight for the underdog than the favorite. If you are one of these people, come to Hermonassa! message me and I will get you an invite to a good area ;)

DeletedUser

A little bit off-topic, but I'm still looking in the Conquest Events tab that notification about legion6666k taking one of Wreckless Inc cities because of PK support... can't find anything about that, so I guess he is selling them smoke.

DeletedUser44027

Oh, I think I saw it... We kicked out this inactive, and about 12 hours later he was CSed. Lol, legion. Nice try.

DeletedUser

So legion6666k needed PK support to take a ghost city; crazytoad, you seem like a good leader, please don't let legion6666k gigantic ego to throw your alliance to hell, it wouldn't be the first one.

DeletedUser45334

why thanks Algaion :)

so out of curiosity I looked up which conquest you guys are referring to. mazze was inactive for about 3 days so he wouldn't have been ghosted yet. so basically what your informing me of is that legion6666k is taking inactives from you? isn't that what you keep giving TFA a hard time about?

How goes that war of your alliance versus legion6666k? take any of his cities yet? I'm not trying to poke fun, i genuinely just haven't checked the conquest events for a while. I'm not sure what you mean by PK helping him take this city. seems a bit far for us to go and i don't think legion6666k needs our help. you all know just as well as we do that he is going to do whatever he wants ;) our relationship consists mostly of him showing of his battle reports against you guys, and a few failed cs attempts on his cities. how did you guys manage to make him so upset?

DeletedUser44027

We told him he can't have everything he wants. That's pretty much it. And no, crazy. We kicked him before he was conquered :p

DeletedUser45334

well whether you kicked him before he was conquered or after only matters on paper. I know a 3600 point city isn't really that big of a deal, but I would think at this point that city is big enough to be worth defending. Especially when it is in your territory and the new owner is legion6666k.

haha and yeah i bet that was enough to anger him. he doesn't take kindly to being bossed around. you guys have smart leaders, i'm surprised you weren't more tactful when dealing with him

DeletedUser44027

Okay, here's the thing- mazze's inactive, so we didn't know he was under attack! Lol :D
And also, we were stopping him from internalizing, which was all he was doing.

DeletedUser

Oh, but I was told you implied on your alliance forum that your help supporting his cities with biremes helped legion6666k to take one of our cities; regarding TFA, I think that when someone is inactive he cannot call in reinforcements, however many of the cities we've taken from them have received lots of support before going down. So, nope, we don't just take TFA innactives.