Pnp Um... Congrats?

• Thread starter DeletedUser44027
  • Start date

DeletedUser45334

Okay, here's the thing- mazze's inactive, so we didn't know he was under attack! Lol :D
And also, we were stopping him from internalizing, which was all he was doing.

so you don't tripwire your inactives?

DeletedUser45334

Oh, but I was told you implied on your alliance forum that your help supporting his cities with biremes helped legion6666k to take one of our cities; regarding TFA, I think that when someone is inactive he cannot call in reinforcements, however many of the cities we've taken from them have received lots of support before going down. So, nope, we don't just take TFA innactives.

You're right, you have taken more than just inactives from them, and given them a bunch of DBP in the process. but you do tend to give TFA a hard time on these forums for not defending their inactives, yet you are guilty of the same.

and yes I caught your implication of a spy in our forum ;) you probably have a few in there. i'm sure many players are happy to better their status with you by slipping information.... yawn.... old news.

and sure, i may have encouraged my members by telling them that they had a part in legion6666k taking that inactive off your hands. boosts the mood, gets people excited. at least it's something for us to do. our biremes have been pretty idle out here near the edge. I see you haven't been attacking those cities anymore, so i guess we were successful in what we were attempting to do :)