Undefeated

DeletedUser

If I had some more support, I could've had the city. I got a shiz load of defense BP for it though :)
Thanks

DeletedUser

haha yeah, it was a great attempt, some more biremes and you had it :supermad:

DeletedUser

Before i left in July i had 29 citys no losses as King Beast.

I returned to Dakkars account in November which had 29 citys and have grown it to 52 Citys. With 1 losses but this was a city i colonised on a Fusion island where it was something like 12 v 1, i grew it to 2k (more fool them, marc jones)

So i would like to say that im at 52 city no losses.

DeletedUser

I returned to Dakkars account in November which had 29 citys and have grown it to 52 Citys. With 1 losses but this was a city i colonised on a Fusion island where it was something like 12 v 1, i grew it to 2k (more fool them, marc jones)

A loss is a loss. :pro: ur suicide attempt did u in lol

DeletedUser

Given them away but never lost one :)

TBSBanner.jpg

DeletedUser

Undefeated... Given 2 cities away, one to Chrss and one to some SF dude...

DeletedUser

Blah Blah Blah...ya left cos you couldnt handle it girly :):):)

oh and ps Beasty...Eclipse "gifting" you city's doesnt really add up to much :)

DeletedUser15197

44 cities without a loss not even a city swap... i love my cities...lol

DeletedUser

Your siege of the city O24 Afghanistan (Jimothy5) has ended successfully; the city was conquered.

We can take Jimothy off this list now :)

DeletedUser

Still undefeated over here but will be giving 5 of my cities to allies as I no longer need those cities so does that take me off the list??

DeletedUser

Scratch me off the list now as well. Gonna be losing my first city in a few hours. Those pesky wabbits caught my lonesome ocean 73 city :( I just got in there and go kicked back out :( Oh well live and let learn I suppose. :D
It was trollkingTD who took my new city off me :(

Such a shame you weren't the one to take it off me ggc1 i know that would have been a boost for you seeing as I do love you so much ;) lol
It was trollkingTD who took my new city off me :(

DeletedUser

Just lost a city :/
Gained a lot of defense bp's for it though :)

DeletedUser

So who's left on the list??

This thread is jinxed :supermad: Since it started 3 of the posters in this thread lost their first cities

DeletedUser

i started this thread and have since lost 2 cities but in my defense i wasnt online and hadnt logged in in days lol. so im no longer undefeated but still havent been beaten ever just caught napping finally lol. this game reminds me of the song that never ends but instead its a game with no horizon in sight.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hmmmm i do believe when they institute 2.0 that the creation of the wonders will end the game. There is your horizon.