Fixed Unit Constructions not accelerated

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I can confirm that its not fixed. COTO just glitched on me a few times.

DeletedUser

i'm starting to see why so many people are leaving grepolis. this game malfunctions to much taking the joyment out of the game. i'm considering leaving as well because my money being ripped off.

DeletedUser

Yes it is very annoying... if they can't fix it soon then it will be discouraging.

DeletedUser

I just want to say once more than we are aware of the issue and as far as I know it is currently being worked on.

For the meantime, please use the temporary 'fixes' already listed in this thread.

DeletedUser

Despite the workarounds, it still shows itself regardless.

In the following screen shot, I queued 3x100+ slings, all while Population growth was active. I only looked at the reduced time in the training window each time -6:02 is half time - but it seems only the last queued batch is actually affected, as per my screen shot.
attachment.php

Sadly this means I cannot replace my troops fast enough to clear before a colony ship lands.

Please send via carrier pigeon to the devs.

DeletedUser

I also found that re-opening the Barracks/Harbour resets the time correctly. So far this hasn't (nor the older methods) failed me. Please try these as a temporary fix for the time being.

DeletedUser

Nothing resets it. It looked fine when I first added to the queue, but I failed to check if the time shown at the head of the queue was correct. This was for the second addition. It was only after the third addition that I noticed the times for the first two were incorrect.

The upshot was, I failed to conquer the city because I didn't have the troops I needed to clear. Even this becomes moot, because I couldn't launch what I had while the server was down. I'm not even angry anymore.

DeletedUser

the "fixes" worked for a while..now nothing works

fresh..shows new faster times...but it does not take effect

DeletedUser

I strongly recommend not bothering to try and accelerate troop or ship building using either Call of the Ocean, or Population Growth. It is a lottery whether they take effect, and if you are relying on them, forget it!

DeletedUser

After I cast Call Of the Ocean or Population growth in my city, my unit constructions are not accelerated, they are trained in normal time. So the acceleration spells not working for me. Anyone else having this problem ?

I do have the same problem in Sigma!!!!
:supermad: and I lost my spell for noting... many time.
the server should give my spell back!!!!:supermad:

in fact I save my resource and my spell to cast when my wharehouse is full.
once it's full I casted and waited a moment, refeshed the page but when I launched the production the time required was still as normal. :supermad: :supermad:

Jessica

DeletedUser

This has been going on for some time now - honestly the game needs to be rolled back to before this bug was introduced because basically we can't use favour. The latest fix on the 16 Nov didn't work and it is becoming a major source of irritation to many players.

It makes good business sense to put the game back to a playable state as this bug is quite probably the most serious bug to hit the game and it has a much wider ranging effect than all the other little bugs put together - it affects everyone on a very regular basis, several times a day and the effect lasts much much longer and costs a great deal more than any minor inconvenience.

I think this is the bug that will kill off grepolis if it isn't sorted out soon. Just bite the bullet and roll back the game so it can be fixed properly.

GP

can anyone tell me the address of the english lang test server please?

DeletedUser

This bug has been reported for quite some time. I've tried everything suggested and once more, it happened ! I asked for my 21 LS to be built... It said it would take 11:13:21... which with the Call of Ocean is normal... I hit the button and it gives me over 22 hours... As I said, this bug has been reported for quite a while. Is there nothing done ? It would be nice to have some news instead of having "tricks" that work when they feel like it. Will grepolis "give us" some ressources for those lost ? Will they give us time back ? This is getting ridiculous. I feel cheated. Moreover, from a mathematic game, it becomes pure luck...

DeletedUser19930

Yes I agree with the last post.
I lost out big time the first time I used the spell. For some players (or many) they are using the spell for a quick defense, or rebuild after a bad attack.
For me it was trial by error. I just keep refreshing the page, then try one cheap unit first.
To the powers that be GET IT SORTED

DeletedUser

I'm located in ocean 36 at 393, 623

How do I go about reporting bugs, found one already only been there 5 minutes.

Message in the build queue says summon the administrator with an activate button. I click on this and I am asked am I sure I want to for 100 gold.

I decline so I can check how much gold I have. 500 cool, so I activate admin from the premium dialog.

Go back to senate view and the Summon admin is still there, to check I click activate and I'm asked again do I want to spend 100 gold.

I click yes this time and instead of saying it's already activated it extends the admin, taking the 100 gold. (and graying out the admin icon in the main view at the same time)

I have screenshots of each step in the process

GP

DeletedUser

Use the forum link on the left panel and subscribe to the separate vBulletin forum. There is a bug tracker plugin for what it's worth.

DeletedUser

Message in the build queue says summon the administrator with an activate button. I click on this and I am asked am I sure I want to for 100 gold.

I decline so I can check how much gold I have. 500 cool, so I activate admin from the premium dialog.

At this point, you should have refreshed the page!

Go back to senate view and the Summon admin is still there, to check I click activate and I'm asked again do I want to spend 100 gold.

I click yes this time and instead of saying it's already activated it extends the admin, taking the 100 gold. (and graying out the admin icon in the main view at the same time)

After having posted refresh issues for almost 2 years, I have given up reporting them, there are too many and I've gone over to just refreshing before doing anything crucial ingame.

Now back to the topic:
On the betatest server at least, I can't reproduce the broken CotO/PopG spells anymore...

Status
Not open for further replies.