United City-States

Thrillology

Phrourach
images

Also located in Upsilon (which the allies have been rimmed there) and I have started new hopes in Byzantium.
I am the 543rd player to join Byzantium.

Democracy Will Prevail
In the worlds, I've noted most alliances don't have democracies and remove free speech from their alliances.
So, the United City-States was founded as a democracy in Upsilon in July. I have started another one in Byzantium, and I will bring democracy there with the help of Upsilon's Agora and Delian League, we will likely form a great democratic alliance.

Players vote on what goes on
Yes! You vote on decisions that are made, and you get the freedom to express yourself, just don't offend someone and check the thread on introductions to get to know fellow allies (friends).

Helping others- including "strangers"!
Yes! We are like the U.S.A in the real world helping foreign countries that aren't even allies! We do the same in Grepolis, to keep a good community going.

Loyalty
All alliances have loyalty, and so we die fighting side by side: even side by side "strangers" as friends, forming out kinship.

Kinship
Kinship is what has the loyalty, as well as bonding and fighting to our deaths just to save their lives. We have heroes in the alliance in Upsilon, that have been conquered aiding other allies, or both have gone down aiding each other fighting side by side as the city-states in Greece did against the Persians (or was it the Macedonians?). So we form friendship through kinship.

Respect
We have respect for all: even those who are dishonorable and may not deserve it. We are all individuals, and we must respect each other for our personalities: no matter how hard it may be to keep respecting someone as such.

Community-like
Ask for help from us, we will give it. Ask for assistance, we will give it. Ask for a will, we will give it. Ask for something, we will give it.
We're willing to help anyone: even fight along side by enemies to stop greater threats.

Let us prosper!
Let us conquer!

Join the United City-States today!

I do bet you will have a really good time!

Sincerely,
Thrillology

Thrillology

Phrourach
Hehehe. o-o

I meant to log on a little bit earlier, but then I had to take a long... never mind, I don't want to get into details.

:S

Thrillology

Phrourach
There's no bump thread button.

Anyways, if you want to join, you must be in ocean 45 or 55, or the southern boarder of ocean 44 and/or 54.
Send me a private message in-game or on the Grepolis forums, with the subject being "J: U.C.S".