Fixed Units gone after server down!

DeletedUser

World: Phi
Problem: Had around 70-80 units sent out when the server went down. Now it's back online, but my units are gone. No report of a successful attack either. They just vanished... Give me back my troops please :heh:

DeletedUser

World: Phi
Problem: Had around 70-80 units sent out when the server went down. Now it's back online, but my units are gone. No report of a successful attack either. They just vanished... Give me back my troops please :heh:

Your troops must have lost then.

This is not a bug.

DeletedUser

It was a bug. Luckily they just reappeared. The word must still be half fixed after down time.

DeletedUser

It was a bug. Luckily they just reappeared. The word must still be half fixed after down time.

Oh okay then. I thought when all of your troops died, you don't receive a notification because there's no one to deliver it >.>... My bad...

Good to hear you got them back anyways <3

DeletedUser

By notification he means that he didn't get a battle report indicating that the attack even hit.

Troops disappear from time to time but usually reappear soon after.

DeletedUser

Hi - my brs have been disappearing too!! I had 20 in some cities 30 in others one minute, then I log back on later and they are gone. I have not sent them as support and have not been attacked or used them to attack of late. They are vanishing. At first it was one city, now three cities are affected and always brs. I sent attacks to a city last night using ls, they are still intact but I have no brs - despite NOT sending them out!!!! Please could someone return my brs, I know they will be missing their nice warm harbour :)

DeletedUser

JoeyPeaches, check your Agora (it's the pillar-like structure near your Senate). It sounds like you may have sent them out to support somewhere. If you have, you will will see them in the 'Troops Outside' tab in the agora.