uNmEek VS Daft. The Clash Of The Titans. Part III

DeletedUser2663

I once again am proud to present to Zeta The next chapter of uNmEek's PnP series.

clash-of-the-titans-2010-movie.jpg

Thats Right every one.

We have the Crazy Monkeys of The West, The Poo flinging experts

DAFT
images

Versus

The Reigning Kings of Zeta who have been the Biggest success story of Zeta Since the day it was released

uNmEek

image.php

Now, if you have read my last PnP's you have seen what happened to EWT, the last ones to challange uNmEek's rule of Zeta. They got cancelled! But with Daft this war is going to be taken to a whole new level. We have the two undeniably best alliances in Zeta going head to head in a full out war. No holding Back, All nukes are go.

images

uNmEek has yet to face a serious challange (Thats right, we are still waiting for someone to give us a tough challange ) and Daft think they have what it takes.
Last time Daft ran into uNmEek they had very limited success but this time round They are more prepared and now know exactly what they are getting themselves into. Especially since they watched us decapitate Elvis and take his head.

images

(thats right. Elvis is medusa. No wonder nobody liked them :p

So what Happened? I mean Daft and uNmEek were on good terms and then all of a sudden All out war??? well this little tibit of information didn't put Daft in uNmEek's good books that's for sure.

[2:23:25 PM] lordshler: I think we need to tell UnMeek that their players in 35 are not safe regardless of pact... can't have those big shiny cities sitting in our heart
[2:23:41 PM] lordshler: those guys need to come up with a plan to vacate or get crushed
[2:25:12 PM] peterm0278: well the master plan is to kill them all ]:)
[2:26:04 PM] lordshler: anyone that is not flying our banner is a target as far as I am concerned
[2:27:07 PM] lordshler: frankly... we attack the players in 35 and what is UnMeek going to do about it? Complain

images

(Might want to close the window next time Daft, we know how to play dirty as well.)

We know you Daft and we know what you are capable of and we are coming for you. we will hunt you down and send you to the rim. Prepare yourselves and demand no mercy for none will be given

images

So sharpen those (SW) and shine those (D) pray to the gods for (F) for uNmEek is coming for you and your worst nightmare has come true

images

The future of Zeta is in the hands of the TITANS and only one can reign supreme on Zeta. Will the old be overthrown by the new or is their power absolute? Only time will tell!

images

DAFT, Prepare yourselves for uNmEek is coming for you and we expect a challange.

Let the battle of the Titans BEGIN

images

Now Here's a little bit of Stats for you statiticians out there

uNmEek:
Cities: 1,724
Members: 115

DAFT
Cities: 1,503
Members: 155

Conquest List Start date 20/10/10

-Thats right. I am going to keep an updated list of conquest from both sides. Just for all you guys out there to see

uNmEek- 27
Daft-28.

First Conquer of the war goes to DAFT

and cant have some stats without maps

picture.php

(im sorry bout the awful map quality but my internet is shocking atm, cant even load sites like photobucket or imageshack to upload it to. Will replace with a higer quality one once my internet is running smoothly again)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow that was pretty good. Can't wait to see who gets the better of who!

DeletedUser

Overall a great PnP. But I disagree that uNmEek dethroned Elvis World Tour. Saying that uNmEek did that is like saying Clay Aiken is strait. But I will admit that you succesfully did recruit a few dozen players from Elvis. Well I guess that is what you have to do to remain on top when DAFT keeps leading the server in conquers. Ya know...

Rank Alliance Colonizations
1 DAFT 413
2 uNmEek 358
3 Dacian City-States 288

and by the way we don't need to pray to any gods, we weren't scared of you last time and we sure as hell are not now.

DeletedUser2663

where do you get your figures from, by just reading of the grepostats pages for our two alliances on zeta this is what i see

DAFT - 1386 colonisations
uNmEek - 1570 colonisations

just want to clarify sources or parameters sourounding the stats b4 i challange them directly.

DeletedUser

where do you get your figures from, by just reading of the grepostats pages for our two alliances on zeta this is what i see

DAFT - 1386 colonisations
uNmEek - 1570 colonisations

just want to clarify sources or parameters sourounding the stats b4 i challange them directly.

I get the stats from grepo stats Zeta alliance winners in colonizations in the last 28 days.
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en6/alliance_achievements/colonizewin?days=28

DAFT has lead that 2 months in a row.

DeletedUser2663

ahk kool, just wanted to clarify that b4 going and shooting my mouth of lol. so we have uNmEek who have the most total BUT Daft with the most in the recent two months. so daft is Definatly a war machine to contend with. i would start bringing up member count but TBH that is irrelevant. both alliances have their styles and such.

DeletedUser

the thing that separates this war from the previous ones is the fact that DAFT and uNmEek both have earned each others respect, whether it be players or abilities to play the game.. this war will indeed be interesting.

first take over of the war..
lord Shler from the alliance DAFT has conquered the city VMode. on 10/20/10 at 9:02 PM

DeletedUser

They also count as cities within the alliance that were conquered by alliancce members and eNmEy's(Couldn't help it!)

DeletedUser

Also, the fact that uNmEek was warring 4 other alliances the last time we fought might have something to do with that raiders, but we'll see how this plays out with our focus solely on you.

DeletedUser

damn, i just quit zeta too... :( this will be epic, great pics metalcore, and i am personnaly voting for uNmEek :D plus i got some friends there :) i think that DAFT does have a really good chance, but uNmEek has some really good friends... good luck to both of the alliances :) I hope the war is a nice clean one, not to dirty tho... ;)