UnMeEk...

DeletedUser

So i've been attacked 11 times with 5 pending attacks in the past 5 hours... by the same person... and alliance. I didn't do anything and i'm being attacked hmm... So is this how "UnMeEk" got to be number 1? by attacking the defenseless beginners with only 2 cities and no alliance pacts or friends or enemies? They seem to be so great supposedly and yet they only go after the small and weak ones? Is it that they just can't handle attacking the bigger fish out there? so they go for the "easy targets"? Quite pathetic if you ask me. Sure it's just one member of their alliance but still he carries the "UnMeEk" name and is tarnishing their reputation... My island is deserted and yet i'm being targeted... sad, sad indeed for a small pathetic little city like me to actually be a threat to them...

DeletedUser10984

You are more than likely a tasty BP farm. Yum. I would hit you too if you kept training troops for me to kill.

DeletedUser

So i've been attacked 11 times with 5 pending attacks in the past 5 hours... by the same person... and alliance. I didn't do anything and i'm being attacked hmm... So is this how "UnMeEk" got to be number 1? by attacking the defenseless beginners with only 2 cities and no alliance pacts or friends or enemies? They seem to be so great supposedly and yet they only go after the small and weak ones? Is it that they just can't handle attacking the bigger fish out there? so they go for the "easy targets"? Quite pathetic if you ask me. Sure it's just one member of their alliance but still he carries the "UnMeEk" name and is tarnishing their reputation... My island is deserted and yet i'm being targeted... sad, sad indeed for a small pathetic little city like me to actually be a threat to them...

And what large alliance doesn't do this? We don't specifically target small alliances, we just target the majority of players on the server. If you actually knew your stuff you would know we're at war with DAFT and Dacian City States. These guys are hardly small alliances with one or two cities per player. These are some of the best alliances on the server and they certainly aren't defenseless beginners.

How did coming on here and whining help you in any way? uNmEek have been around in one shape or form since the beginning of the server and we haven't got where we did today by avoiding the bigger fish and attacking minor alliances.

But hey don't listen to me just look at the stats... We're number one in every category, you don't get there by tiptoeing round your enemies.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11595

and one of your cities has been already taken lol so go with that 6k city

DeletedUser

Did you actually read everything i wrote? or did you stop reading half way through and decided to talk crap? Read it again and read it thoroughly this time. I'm not whining i'm simply stating their cowardice. Read.
And what large alliance doesn't do this? We don't specifically target small alliances, we just target the majority of players on the server. If you actually knew your stuff you would know we're at war with DAFT and Dacian City States. These guys are hardly small alliances with one or two cities per player. These are some of the best alliances on the server and they certainly aren't defenseless beginners.

How did coming on here and whining help you in any way? uNmEek have been around in one shape or form since the beginning of the server and we haven't got where we did today by avoiding the bigger fish and attacking minor alliances.

But hey don't listen to me just look at the stats... We're number one in every category, you don't get there by tiptoeing round your enemies.

DeletedUser

Well you aren't a threat ,you are just a bp farm or you have some juice cities that can serve good to players that don't join grepolis to play sim city but war game...:pro:

DeletedUser11468

We were suppose to read that?

If NmE hits me, I hit them back. and I send them a message of "...From DAFT, with love" Or some cheesy line.

No whining or complaining here.

fyi. I'm illiterate. If you can't tell.

DeletedUser

well isnt that taking the easy way? i mean what they can't do it themselves so they must find a simple place to get it from that won't even be the least bit challenging? To me that's like using auto aim on some fps game what the hell is the point if it provides no challenge. Taking the easy way... typical lazy human mentality. Why take the challenging route that will provide experience and entertainment when you could just get it somewhere else without doing much... If that's the way you want to do it then go find some bots or hack the damn thing oh wait... maybe they already are... figures.
Well you aren't a threat ,you are just a bp farm or you have some juice cities that can serve good to players that don't join grepolis to play sim city but war game...:pro:

DeletedUser

Did you actually read everything i wrote? or did you stop reading half way through and decided to talk crap? Read it again and read it thoroughly this time. I'm not whining i'm simply stating their cowardice. Read.

Did you read anything you wrote? No one believes uNmEek are cowards as you can see from what people write here. As Amorelus states give back as good as you get. You at least appeared to come on here whining and here are the lines to prove it:

So i've been attacked 11 times with 5 pending attacks in the past 5 hours... by the same person... and alliance.

Cowardice or moaning?

I didn't do anything and i'm being attacked hmm...

you really aren't whining?

and finally :
sad, sad indeed for a small pathetic little city like me to actually be a threat to them...

No you aren't we're just the big bad cowardly bully type... are you genuinely asking people to take this seriously? If you want to live happily ever after I hear farmville has some nice allotments. :pro:

DeletedUser

sounds like induction for the hall of shame material :)

I don't think he is hall of fame material .. yet. He really hasn't done anything shameful. In fact I give him props for coming on the forums and voicing his opinion and than debating and defending himself against some of the best players on the server :).

DeletedUser10984

I heartly agree he is hall of shame material. Coming and whining on the forums instead of fighting in-game.

DeletedUser

well isnt that taking the easy way? i mean what they can't do it themselves so they must find a simple place to get it from that won't even be the least bit challenging? To me that's like using auto aim on some fps game what the hell is the point if it provides no challenge. Taking the easy way... typical lazy human mentality. Why take the challenging route that will provide experience and entertainment when you could just get it somewhere else without doing much... If that's the way you want to do it then go find some bots or hack the damn thing oh wait... maybe they already are... figures.

Why don't you take this as the challenge route? you have a player bigger than you attacking you, that's a challenge to survive. Go do it instead of being a hypocrite "UnmEeK won't take a challenge, but neither will I so I will complain instead" <---- what I'm seeing

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I heartly agree he is hall of shame material. Coming and whining on the forums instead of fighting in-game.

Lol.. seriously? He had 17k total points in game with 2 cities. He was taking on a player with 400k points and 36 cities. How is he suppose to fight that?

DeletedUser10984

Lol.. seriously? He had 17k total points in game with 2 cities. He was taking on a player with 400k points and 36 cities. How is he suppose to fight that?
Don't have juicy cities if you can't defend them.

DeletedUser

Don't have juicy cities if you can't defend them.

True, but he is getting attacked by a player with 18 times the amount of cities he has. That would be like you getting attacked by a player with 234 cities :).

DeletedUser

It's ok, whatever floats their boat as they say. To actually be bothered by what i had to say says enough about them. Obviously i hit a sore spot so I'll just stop. But just a word of advice... please think before you say anything, because if you cool down and calm yourself... then go back and read what you had to say... you'll actually come to see you where making an *** out of yourself. When ever i saw your "comeback" or whatever it is you call it, it seemed you where only proving me right. So if you wish to continue to prove me right please go right ahead, continue talking smack and show your true colors. But don't say i didn't warn you, when you come back to read what you typed when you're cool and calm... I'm not saying all of you made an *** of yourself, some of you made valid points but the others where just shameful. Please think before your type eh? I wish you all well. I really do.

DeletedUser10984

True, but he is getting attacked by a player with 18 times the amount of cities he has. That would be like you getting attacked by a player with 234 cities :).
And I would fight my *** off until all mine would be gone. :pro: get over it.