UnMeEk...

DeletedUser

And I would fight my *** off until all mine would be gone. :pro: get over it.
It is easy for you to say...Raiders has a point here..He doesn't stand a chance even if he fights his attacker.And I don't consider that as a hall of shame material..True hall of shame material is brooklyn guy who we had opportunity to meet recently.
;)

DeletedUser

I actually did fight back if you can call it that. But as soon as i managed to get at least 30 troops i got a wave of 300+ to wipe them out... then i continued to train and i got another 20 troops and another 300+ wave came... and so in it continued until i was gone. Though some of you pointed out i was just feeding his bp i said "meh as long as i kill some of his troops" which was pointless since he only lost like 3 while i lost the entire militia and 30 troops. At the end i tried to train the troops and send them away from the fight so they can survive through the attack... i was planning on getting like 200 or 300 troops but by the time i had a nice 150+ it was over and i was conquered. So it's not like i just laid there and took it. I actually did try to do something about it. Though futile i tried.
It is easy for you to say...Raiders has a point here..He doesn't stand a chance even if he fights his attacker.And I don't consider that as a hall of shame material..True hall of shame material is brooklyn guy who we had opportunity to meet recently.
;)

DeletedUser

True, but he is getting attacked by a player with 18 times the amount of cities he has. That would be like you getting attacked by a player with 234 cities :).

and you do not do the same? more daft hypocrisy!

DeletedUser

and you do not do the same? more daft hypocrisy!

How am I being a hypocrite? All I did was point out that he was getting attacked by a player with 18 times more cities than he has. Thus making the fight he can put up futile. I also expressed my opinion that this is not hall of shame material.

Please point where I was being a hypocrite.

DeletedUser

No one here has not taken a city from a one city guy, if he's close enough to be attacked by an 18 city guy then he has had the same amount of time to get 18 cities

DeletedUser

No one here has not taken a city from a one city guy,if he's close enough to be attacked by an 18 city guy then he has had the same amount of time to get 18 cities

Yes the first part is true. But I disagree with the second half. It may be true in some cases, in others it is completely incorrect. A player with 36 cities has had time to expand either outwards or inwards. In this case it is outwards since the city the original poster lost was in ocean 57. Which means the OP has had less time to establish himself in the outer oceans.

DeletedUser

but then it won't be 36 cities he will be attacking him with, if he goes to an under developed area then he has to either colonise or take a city from that area, and that city in that area is the same strength as the rest of everyone else could be.

And if you agree with the first part then why is everyone agreeing with this guy saying JJ and his alliance are bullies?

DeletedUser

but then it won't be 36 cities he will be attacking him with, if he goes to an under developed area then he has to either colonise or take a city from that area, and that city in that area is the same strength as the rest of everyone else could be.

And if you agree with the first part then why is everyone agreeing with this guy saying JJ and his alliance are bullies?

Not true a CS can travel for 48 hours.. but with cartography and light house it can go what would normally be 60 hours.

But before you try to generalize, I never agreed with him. All I said what he is doing does not make him all of shame material.

DeletedUser2663

With the whole bully issue i think i adressed that in my first PnP lol. (yes i did) all i can say its a war game, expect it, dont like it? play Neopets, that is a game more suited to your style. you cant play with the big boys without getting hurt

DeletedUser

With the whole bully issue i think i adressed that in my first PnP lol. (yes i did) all i can say its a war game, expect it, dont like it? play Neopets, that is a game more suited to your style. you cant play with the big boys without getting hurt

LOL MetalCore i'd + rep you again but you have been taking a lot of that from me lately. I agree with you completely. :pro:

But all I was saying was that he should not go into the hall of shame because it takes guts to come on here and voice your opinions :)

DeletedUser10962

Yeah I didn't think raiders was particularly against the idea of attacking one city or small players just that being not so active and getting annoyed when picked on by a bigger player is annoying. Surely the way for the player in question to get out of this scenario is either to engage VM for a week or so and hope the player in question has got bored by this time or hide troops somewhere else and activate militia. No-one likes losing troops continually for nothing.

DeletedUser6038

Lets face it, this is a war game that endorses offensive playing style as a way of expanding. Complaining about been attacked is futile, it certainly has no point other than expressing someone's frustration for being unable to defend against a stronger opponent.

It is in everyone's discretion how they choose to play. Surely surdock7 could had chosen a 'legitimate' target, that is someone who could put some decent fight, an enemy, an inactive player, a ghost town, or a SimCity boy (or girl). Attacking an active player in the rim that tries to establish a presence there is a moral issue (not referring to Akujin specifically), but in the end it is the nature of this game that forces the more competitive players to expand at all cost.