Unnuticed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, so maybe nobody cares that after six weeks of bloviation and bluster Shadow Titans disappeared.

But is there no back story or interest in the fact that Muttzie's Killers morphed into the rapidly evaporating alliance Daffy Duck and Friends while some ex-killers are now member of WoV?

WoV now has 77 members, 202 cities and 947K points. Is this entirely boring? Zzzzzzzz?

DeletedUser

Shadows Fall claimed all I am so sorry cities and was attacking too heavily and he (coward like he is) had no other choice but to escape to WoV and take other pussies with him.

Some more brave members did stay in Daffy Duck and Friends and will continue the fight till death.

DeletedUser

So...Whats the point of this thread ?

It's an episode in history of the world, Part I. Maybe a small episode. Alliance comes out of nowhere, makes it to the top of the charts and then goes kaput. I'd like to know the back story.

DeletedUser11539

It's an episode in history of the world, Part I. Maybe a small episode. Alliance comes out of nowhere, makes it to the top of the charts and then goes kaput. I'd like to know the back story.

Read some XI posts, and some alpha posts, they have a lot of information on SHADOW TITANS, Circle Of Shadows, which are run by me

Status
Not open for further replies.