Update on current wars

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Hey everyone in Iota, I know I don't play this world but I thought I'll make a thread that shows the count of cities taken from the top 10 alliances. I'll try keep any mistakes to a minimum... Here we go:

The Dirty Dozen Vs The Last One Standing - 94 - 3. TDD winning by 91 cities.

The Dirty Dozen Vs Phalanx - 26 - 19. TDD winning by 7 cities.

Is The Dirty Dozen fighting any other alliances in the top 15 with major conquests recently?

THE DEATH CRUSADERS Vs Underwater Ninja Tigers - 65 - 96. UNT winning by 31 cities.

Is TDC fighting any other alliances in the top 15 with major conquests recently?

Underwater Ninja Tigers Vs The Circle - 2 - 8. =The Circle winning by 6 cities.

Is UNT fighting any other alliances in the top 15 with major conquests recently?

The Dirty Dozen. Vs Phalanx-Elite - 3 - 19. Phalanx-Elite winning by 16 cities.

Phenomenon Vs Reunion - 21 - 8. Phenomenon winning by 13 cities.

Phenomenon Vs The Rebels - 36 - 9. Phenomenon winning by 27 cities.

The Dirty Dozen. Vs The 300 - 6 - 14. The 300 winning by 8 cities.

I can't see on Grepostats if Bad Company are fighting any major wars. Can anyone update me on that?

There doesn't seem to be many major wars going on in this world. Can anyone update me if I've missed anything please? If I've made a mistake then let me know and I will correct it. Would be great to see more wars on this worlds though :) There will be much more stats to look at here like on Eta & Theta.

Thank you,
James

:pro:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

little mistake here

"The Dirty Dozen. Vs Phalanx-Elite - 3 - 19. TDD. winning by 16 cities. "

DeletedUser

little mistake here

"The Dirty Dozen. Vs Phalanx-Elite - 3 - 19. TDD. winning by 16 cities. "

What he is trying to say:

"The Dirty Dozen. Vs Phalanx-Elite - 3 - 19. Phalanx-Elite. winning by 16 cities.

DeletedUser

TLOS are getting hammered!

in the end i think phenomenon will reach the top. they have everything needed to be number one.

DeletedUser

What he is trying to say:

"The Dirty Dozen. Vs Phalanx-Elite - 3 - 19. Phalanx-Elite. winning by 16 cities.

our survey says Phalanx-elite ding ding ding ding. Enasellinas wins the 1st prize boat

DeletedUser

Grepolis stats don´t show everthing.
The Dirty Dozen. Vs The 300 -> As i said there is too many inactives at north, they are not fighthing, they are ally. Far way at north the "war" is to eat inactives from each side, cause there is too many kkkk
It is a inactive war something like that with phala vs DD. + 300

By the way TDC is fighthing DD too, and we are doing a good progress at them too...

The only problem that DD is facing is to defende their active players (at brother alliances) far away from us...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15533

hey Lozza i doubt you will remember me but what ever happened too little brother i had too stop playing about half a year ago but i am starting up again just wondering did they merge with somone or somthing?

DeletedUser

hey Lozza i doubt you will remember me but what ever happened too little brother i had too stop playing about half a year ago but i am starting up again just wondering did they merge with somone or somthing?

i do remember you man. Little Brother has been left for dead and their leaders have reunited with other leaders that had separated through the past several months. Shug, Chedog (Allinson), Charles, and Nightfire25 are just a few of the old faces in Reunion. Message any of their grepoforum accounts and I bet they'll reply. Good to hear from you.

DeletedUser15533

yeah man good to here from you too sad too here that we run our course but atleast there was probably a fun war in it

DeletedUser

yeah man good to here from you too sad too here that we run our course but atleast there was probably a fun war in it

It was fun while it lasted. The new war between THE REBELS, Reunion, and Bad Co. against Phenomenon is still a great time. Some former LB players are definitely involved in that.

DeletedUser

Hey yeah i remember you :) and yeah they are now reunion pretty much or the old ones are :)

DeletedUser15533

Thats awesome under what alliance?

Never mind just reread that i get it now lol

DeletedUser

lol yeah but still same kick-*** group as before :) are you coming back?

DeletedUser15533

lol yeah but still same kick-*** group as before :) are you coming back?

yeah i just started a little while ago i am gonna be a long time growing but i will still try..........hope the world gets fun again