Upsilon Predictions

DeletedUser

I predict Total Domination will win this server.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Okay, I'm going to re-open this thread, but there are a few conditions.
No Spam.
Keep on topic.
If you guys run off topic with excessive spam then i'll shut the thread for good, got it?

DeletedUser

LOL funny stuff...you get big envelope and it says "you won a server-if you order stuff 100$ worth" :D

Keep on topic come on man stop being so childish seriously...
I predict that Spartans will win this "server" they have the most people.

DeletedUser

well then xdxkeimx if you think they are going to win, you have never played a game like this be for, i am sure 300 3rd graders could bet the US army unite of 30 in a fight, ya i believe that to, spartans will just throw there numbers at people, with little 3K city's, i think spartans will be the first big alliance that disband cuz they are farmed by everyone, like everyone i have seen

DeletedUser18636

well then xdxkeimx if you think they are going to win, you have never played a game like this be for, i am sure 300 3rd graders could bet the US army unite of 30 in a fight, ya i believe that to, spartans will just throw there numbers at people, with little 3K city's, i think spartans will be the first big alliance that disband cuz they are farmed by everyone, like everyone i have seen

Captain Hindsight!!! =) will save the world! at some point, sooner or later.

About wonders, I mean isn't it too early to talk about it? It is unclear who will still be on the list of alliances after 2 months)))

With Pacifist' peaceful strategy and Rats' Anonymous Alcoholic meetings in different cities of other people, they will end up in a war with all MRA's dere. (I will not say names, stones will be thrown) And you know what happens... There are so many cities they will be lost conquering them, they will just disband due to bureaucratic issues of overwhelming city acquisition management.

DeletedUser

true way to early to think about that, but i know spartans picking fights with the big alliance that or not MRA, like pacifist, is signing there own death, i don't know who will win, but i know if you go to war with pacifist this early with the likes of an MRA then YOU are not going to win, so i stand, i don't know who is going to win, but its not an alliance that is over 4 oceans and start wars with all the good alliance in the ocean's

DeletedUser

IDK where Lord Azotez gets a prediction like that. :eek:

I've been on many worlds and have never seen an alliance conquer all of the oceans. He may wish to adjust that prediction to a single ocean.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser

the only prediction that can be a dead cert is world wonders and cities conquered, far as that goes rodents and pacifists are leading the way

DeletedUser

I've been on many worlds and have never seen an alliance conquer all of the oceans. He may wish to adjust that prediction to a single ocean.:rolleyes:

I have never predicted that a single alliance would conquer all of the oceans. Might be wishful thinking on your part, though. No enemies what so ever and just pure looting. ;)

DeletedUser

i don;t think he every said that?? i could be wrong, but i don't think he would think that, thats just dumb

DeletedUser

You are right, i have never played a game like this. And you are also right that 300 3rd graders could take on and kill 30 good soldiers. Think about it all they have to do is shoot a gun from behind some cover like terrorists do. And its not like the army could outsmart them with tactics cuz the kids play call of duty and would outsmart the troops

DeletedUser

your some one who thinks numbers kill people don't you, its skill that wins, the sooner you learn that the better you will be

DeletedUser18636

He will learn it on this server =) so then he will be able to apply it on the next one.

DeletedUser

your some one who thinks numbers kill people don't you, its skill that wins, the sooner you learn that the better you will be

I do think numbers kill people. I had a friends once who hated algebra so much that he shot himself in the head. twice