Vacation Mode

DeletedUser12324

Ok so i'm due to go away in June to Camp America for 12-14 weeks, during this time i doubt very much i will have internet access especially to play games.

I've done really well so far and have 53 days of VM left but i fear that won't be enough, this includes the extra days brought through premium.

And so i have a question, if i plan on staying an active grepolis player once back from america is there nothing else i can do to extend the VM?

Thanks

DeletedUser18132

You can buy buy one premium guy and put him on automatic extension. As long sa he is going, you won't go ghost.

DeletedUser

That wasn't his point, SjsharksBoy. He isn't asking about preventing ghosting (you don't need to have an active premium feature for that anyway, just gold in the account, so your point is moot regardless), he is asking about extending VM.

VM cannot be extended any further beyond the 14 extra days being bought, except from the reset each anniversary.

DeletedUser12324

Thanks for answering although i find it disappointing that there in no real option for players which wish to stay in grepolis if they are going away for quite some time. Is the anniversary from when i joined grepolis on my in-game account?

Also whats the deal with account sitting? Could someone that isn't playing on any of the worlds i play on look after the account for me?

DeletedUser

Yeah, it is based on the day you registered your ingame account. If you are unsure of the date PM me the account.

Account sitting is not allowed under any circumstances, that's why there is a VM option available to players instead. It doesn't meet everyone's needs but you can't satisfy everybody unfortunately.