Valentine's Day Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Just a more visible reminder that we currently have a valentine's day comp running over in the comp section. Click here for the official thread.

The comp will end on the 18th so make sure you post your answer in that thread before then for a shot at winning one of the gold prizes. Also, to be noted, replies are hidden so you won't be able to see your response to the thread. You don't need to post multiple times, just once is enough I assure you.

It's had a brilliant turn out so far so thank you to all who have submitted answers :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Alright before I announce the winners I just want to say "Wow". There were 350 unique entries for this competition. 700 new accounts were made, and a few of them have gone and explored the rest of our forum and started to take part in the community :)

The turn out was amazing and I wanted to thank everyone who submitted an answer. The good news is that since this was so successful we should be able to run some more similar comps with more/better prizes in the future.

Congratulations to Tanesha Brett, Karlo Makaj, and theoriginalBFG!

Status
Not open for further replies.