Intermediate Valhallan Warroirs alliance pic

DeletedUser

i was wondering if i could get some pics for my alliance i will give rep to everyone that makes something and a second one to the artist that makes the one picked

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

im just looking for a coa for my alliance so we dont have spartans like a lot of others have

DeletedUser

is there anything specific you want it to have? like a warrior or whatever? i like to have something to work with.

DeletedUser

um just mainly something cool but if you want to work on the warroirs part you can do that

DeletedUser18262

754f4101.jpg

Its all ready the size has to be to go on your profile
Resolution: 240, 180

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19569

cool..its good..=) i am in vladimirs alliance and we are putting them in our forum for a vote so anyone else please put your work here too..thank you.

DeletedUser

yea looks great i will give you the reward point for making 1

DeletedUser

here:
valhallanwarroirscoa.jpg

let me know if you need something changed. sorry the render is a bit blurry, but it was orginally 3200x1800 pixels or something.

DeletedUser19569

yup yup..we will put it up to vote..thank you very much..=)

DeletedUser

That is it from me, I might make another one if you do not like mine.

DeletedUser19569

hey vlad, we can check this thread like 2 days from now, and there will be some people with work who tried it..=) we gonna have lots of options.:p

DeletedUser

he guys could you make a change to the pics i made a mistake that you guys followed its supposed to be warriors not warroirs

DeletedUser

i put them in for voting. but then i realized i had it spelled wrong so they need to be tweeked