Varangian guard is recruiting!

DeletedUser

Varangian Guard

image.php

Welcome, dear reader, to the official recruiting topic of Varangian Guard!

Varangian Guard is an active alliance, with experience in previous worlds. And we are searching for new, active members! To not scatter our members across the map, we are now recruiting mainly in ocean 44 and 45. Feel free to ask for an invitation if you are just outside of this region though!

Invites and information can be asked in this topic or in a PM to one of the council members.

Last edited by a moderator:

Aicy

Strategos
Golly, there's 5 of you on my island. Either you offer us a NAP or we'll end up in war.

DeletedUser

Golly, there's 5 of you on my island. Either you offer us a NAP or we'll end up in war.

Strange... You're profile clearly states that you "don't want any diplomacy as of yet"... Oh well, I raised this topic on the internal forum, you can contact us in-game if you want an agreement, and then we'll see if we want to/can work something out.

Aicy

Strategos
I said you could offer us a NAP, I never said I'd accept. :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Lmao.

i get the feeling that Varangian guard is going to eat guts for garters soon :)

or in the words of robert greene

Ile make garters of thy guttes, Thou villaine.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Smash bros rock I even have the original on the game cube ;)

DeletedUser

Varangian Guard now is the No. 1 alliance in ocean 44! :)

Aicy

Strategos
Ah, but who has the Number One ranking for average points in ocean 44? :p

Congratz :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Aicy said:
Last edited by Aicy; 03-05-2010 at 10:59 PM. Reason: I added the smiley at the end, I thought I sounded threatening (not my intention) and wanted to ease it with a smiley. :)

not trying to sound threatening?

Aicy said:
Hello, I am mailing you due to that we, as an alliance, plan to eliminate you.
Don't take it personally, you are the MRA in our ocean so it is our duty as a alliance.

Chow.

LOL

And about the MRA-thing:
We are changing our policy this night, which was long planned, right from the start actually. We wanted to give everyone a fair chance, and make sure to have a good position from which we have the privilege to kick players before we do.

DeletedUser441

Once you are in MRA, you are MRA for the rest of you life.