Intermediate Varun's Graphics Studio

DeletedUser26576

are you able to make the characters a little more Greek looking, they look like ancient samurai, probably should've been more clear when I asked, sorry

DeletedUser44426

Next time you should get a CoA that's universal to your alliance, so you dont have to change it everytime.

DeletedUser37640

Still making things?
Type: Personal CoA
Size: Max. size: 180 kB, max. dimensions: 240x180 pixels
Theme: Godlike, not biblical. Holy or Evil, your choice have some things in the background that works accordingly with the deity figure please.
Due date: At your convenience, sooner is always better though haha.

Thanks man.

Varun

Strategos
Still making things?
Type: Personal CoA
Size: Max. size: 180 kB, max. dimensions: 240x180 pixels
Theme: Godlike, not biblical. Holy or Evil, your choice have some things in the background that works accordingly with the deity figure please.
Due date: At your convenience, sooner is always better though haha.

Thanks man.

I'll do it. :) Thanks a lot for the order. :)

Varun

Strategos
To my dear friends who have pending orders.

Since I am restarting Gfx after a very long time, I am not sure about who still wants me to continue their order. If you still would like me to do your orders then kindly post so below. It will be much appreciated.

To the others,

Please post your orders here. Varun's Graphics Studio is now officially re-opened.

DeletedUser

Hey I am looking for a new sig and CoA. I am from the us server and I saw a guys sig that I really liked. He said he got it from someone on this server so I decided to come over and see if I could get one... I am pretty active on the us servers so I hope yu will make one.

View attachment 10492
That is the sig I really liked!

I want something very similar! I want someone laying down shooting with my name (Pvt. Part) written on the barrel. I want it max size possible.

As for the CoA I want something very similar to the siggy that kind of matches. I want some kind of shooter (possibly futuristic soldier or just a cool pic of a soldier). I also want my name written somewhere on this too. But obviously I want it to match the 240x180 format if possible.
View attachment 10493
I was thinking something like this.

Please make them for me :)

Ps:it would be really awesome if you could get flames coming out of the barrel with my name written in the flames!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Varun

Strategos
Hey I am looking for a new sig and CoA. I am from the us server and I saw a guys sig that I really liked. He said he got it from someone on this server so I decided to come over and see if I could get one... I am pretty active on the us servers so I hope yu will make one.

View attachment 10492
That is the sig I really liked!

I want something very similar! I want someone laying down shooting with my name (Pvt. Part) written on the barrel. I want it max size possible.

As for the CoA I want something very similar to the siggy that kind of matches. I want some kind of shooter (possibly futuristic soldier or just a cool pic of a soldier). I also want my name written somewhere on this too. But obviously I want it to match the 240x180 format if possible.
View attachment 10493
I was thinking something like this.

Please make them for me :)

Ps:it would be really awesome if you could get flames coming out of the barrel with my name written in the flames!!!

Wow thank you *teary-eyed*

I'll do it. And deliver it as well ^^

DeletedUser

Why are you thanking me? lol. When should I expect the finished product?

DeletedUser

Alright! im excited! do your best! I will be showing it off in the us forums too!

DeletedUser27793

These shops rarely get visitors nowadays only a few people like varun and Xtc are here from a long time