vasja2001

DeletedUser

He was player of my alliance 2-3 days before. And than he was inactive. I have kick out him and sent new invite. Some my biremes are still in his city. And he get 2 land attacks from 2 players, one of them from my alliance.

Than vasja2001 has login and have enacted Lightning bolt on my city :)
We have mailing after :)

DeletedUser

Why are we posting everything that happens to you on grepolis :/

Try and keep the posts interesting please..

DeletedUser

As soon as I read posts from Babaj they make me laugh so hard :) Most of them are so irrelevant to anything but so funny. Keep it up Babaj!

DeletedUser34939

that's awesome babaj.

On my way to work today I bought a pack of altoids.

DeletedUser

Thought this was a sharing thread?

So i better not divulge I like men?

DeletedUser

marbellarc from the alliance Nexus 35 has conquered the city vasja2001 city belonging to vasja2001 today at 20:22

I have say on shared forum - do not touch him, but he do not listen me.
vasja2001.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

marbellarc from the alliance Nexus 35 has conquered the city vasja2001 city belonging to vasja2001 today at 20:22

I have say on shared forum - do not touch him, but he do not listen me.
View attachment 9414

Dont you hate it when you stack a city with birs and someone kills them all?

DeletedUser

well babaj you may want to drop your shared forum with them from what i hear they have a lot of claims on your alliance cities

you guys cant be pacted that well !

DeletedUser

Dont you hate it when you stack a city with birs and someone kills them all?
I can not play by myself only for the hole my alliance against all players of all around oceans.

well babaj you may want to drop your shared forum with them from what i hear they have a lot of claims on your alliance cities

you guys cant be pacted that well !
I have many shared forums now. Some of them are shared with only 1 alliance. So, I can chose right forum. And I can use mail only - if need.

And another bad result - his friend has leave my alliance and may be game at hole :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yeah id definately join a better alliance babaj where you can become ruler of the world....