Are you aggressive or defensive player:
Will be this your main world:
Some funny youtube video:

Founder:slobo.c

Member List:

Blacklist:None

slobo.c

Strategos
Thanks and there was a change of plan we are based in 055 and we are ranked 1st in ocean and global

DeletedUser16696

Thanks and there was a change of plan we are based in 055 and we are ranked 1st in ocean and global

Hate to stab some meat with knife, but points at this stage don't matter, they never matter.

Quality is always better the quantity.

DeletedUser16696

Ya I joined,

And within 5 minutes got fed up of the noobs and inexperience

DeletedUser

Well they have 53 members in 1 day, sounds like a MRA so far. We will see cause they do seem like a good alliance so far.

DeletedUser

Congrats on the number one alliance, 74 members in 2 days.

DeletedUser

Must be an MRA; they're scouting for people to join and have grown so quickly.

Grats to them though, they have some good coverage.

he belongs to us we will kick him out..lol:D:D:D
owen66 i will kick you out,get ready for it.:p

DeletedUser

Why are we MRA we have experienced people and we have good average??

Well you could be a lucky MRA ;)

Really though I suppose time will tell when things start shifting. Good luck to you.

DeletedUser

Vendetta have members in several oceans my alliance is Based in 54 and 54 only well so far but there is no point in being so spread out because if some gets attacked later on in game then they are to far away to get support :(

Join Area 51 if you are in Ocean 54 make sure to read alliance profile first and send proper message we are very experienced but are willing to take on new members and turn them into Pro's:pro: :pro:

DeletedUser

Sorry about the double post

How many of you rmembers out of the 76 are actually ACTIVE on every day not on every second day

DeletedUser

Why are we MRA we have experienced people and we have good average??

I think your an mra cause you invited anyone to join, and your members are spread out. I can guess about half of your alliance will stop playing, and the 70% of the rest will be players who you never talk too, or have any relations in the forums except when they want help...Those members are only good for points but willl slow you down and take the space of a good member. I also think you'll be targeted by good alliance's and won't be able to organize a proper defense.

But I respect you as a good player