Verification on my account ( Please contacted Betsy)

DeletedUser

To whom it my concern I have posted this message here so people don't get the wrong info and assume that I've done something wrong!

My daughter's account as well as mine was banned for 5 day, when I decided to go on vacation mode,

I'm sure this is a miss understanding for I've cleared the accounts previously with Betsy from Grepolis. All information was sent to her and she emailed me back, explaining to me that she understood and cleared the accounts, Also Betsy had posted a note on my account if this should evey come up in the future.

Like I said I'm sure it a miss understanding and it will be cleared up, I'm going on vacation and just need time away as I'm a little burnt out but I hope that this will be cleared up before I get back. I have resent all the information in detail. InnoGames support as it directed me to there this time....

My email if you need it can be acquire it?Can be obtained through this account if you need to contacted me for all informations on the two accounts

I would appreciate if an individuals would contact me or Betsy her self as she know all my information

Thank you

Orian

DeletedUser

It look's like they fix the problem, I will leave for reference....

Thank you!

---------------------------------------------

betsy
2011-01-20 03:51:22
Hello oriansport,

I have unbanned both accounts.

Sincerely,

Betsy
Co-Community Manager