Version 2.35 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

this is starting to seem very good. Thanks for all the changes you are doing to the game. Are you going to render anymore animations into the game? such as movement of the sea on the map, visual looks of troops and ship moving when attacking and supporting on the map, same with resource trades. Obviously if this happend there should be some option in which to choose what renders are on, and how much each one shows. Also i have found that some of the awards seem a little blurry in parts such as the 2011 halloween picture. Also can you add some awards in like self attacker (lost 10, 100, 500, 1000 units in a battle attacking yourself) or self conquest ( conquar your own city) or even ones for building a certain amount of land troops and naval units.

Please give me your feedback on these points richard and i will try to think of some more ideas, if you want just PM me.
regards,
Pokemon

DeletedUser

Great work Richard keep up upgrading this amazing game!!!

DeletedUser33794

what about different awards at 30 day checkpoints such as culture points and a god that gives stone and a general hurry up on building(ie a building equivalent of call of ocean and pop growth)

DeletedUser

what about different awards at 30 day checkpoints such as culture points and a god that gives stone and a general hurry up on building(ie a building equivalent of call of ocean and pop growth)

If you want something like that, go suggest it in the Ideas forum. This isn't the place for discussing such.

wow..... thats a lot lot of bugs

It is. Let's hope they continue to clean up all the bugs in Grepo; we're not bug fanatics :p

DeletedUser

Is it at all possible to start posting a time or even an approximate time that corresponds to the server clock to let us know when these updates will happen? It would be a little more convenient to know ahead of time, not to get on at that time or to get off the game before it happens.

DeletedUser4013

Is it at all possible to start posting a time or even an approximate time that corresponds to the server clock to let us know when these updates will happen? It would be a little more convenient to know ahead of time, not to get on at that time or to get off the game before it happens.

Unfortunately we do not know when InnoGames puts the updates through. It will take place when it takes place.

DeletedUser

I have an administrator that expires 2013-02-13. Will this update last for a whole day, and if so, will I get the administrator one additional day?

DeletedUser

Update to version 2.35
on 2013-02-10 at 19:34

This update brings the users the ability to resize and hide the menu bar ingame.

Thank You

DeletedUser15581

With the ability of hiding the menu bar, a small glitch has come up. When we open any window (city overview/senate/harbor/barracks etc.) the bottom of the window hides under the menu bar if the menu bar is of full size (the size which we all are accustomed to). It doesn't matter in some views because there is nothing major in the bottom of the window. But in some windows, e.g. phoenician merchant in harbor or construction queue in city overview become partly hidden under the menu bar. In order to have a look at them, we need to drag the window or hide the menu bar. Not a major bug, but it looks silly and it didn't happen previously.

DeletedUser30562

With the ability of hiding the menu bar, a small glitch has come up. When we open any window (city overview/senate/harbor/barracks etc.) the bottom of the window hides under the menu bar if the menu bar is of full size (the size which we all are accustomed to). It doesn't matter in some views because there is nothing major in the bottom of the window. But in some windows, e.g. phoenician merchant in harbor or construction queue in city overview become partly hidden under the menu bar. In order to have a look at them, we need to drag the window or hide the menu bar. Not a major bug, but it looks silly and it didn't happen previously.

I am having exactly the same problem.

The menu bar used to hide behind any active window, now the active window sits behind the menu bar.

thanks for the sizing options, but can you fix this issue asap.

DeletedUser345

nah there is a minimise button just below the coins :D

:rolleyes: Don't post stupid comments.

I agree with czar i've had to make my bar the smallest one there is and it still drives my OCD nuts I just can't handle it covering it up especially since its above the bar at the top... I also don't like playing with it minimized as I like to have constant access to the bar so don't suggest that, to be honest I didn't mind it like it was.