Beginner Very beginner sigs/CoA's and Avatars.

DeletedUser30490

if you do:

hmmm i could use something after along time

Type:Signature and avi
Size:Max sixe both

Sig and avi should match
Theme:abraham lincoln vampire hunter
Details:Try to make it as good as possible :)
Oh and the avi can you get like only his head and his hat and can you make it to look like theres no background like some of the mods have.
Text sig only:History Prefers Legends To Men

thanx

DeletedUser

if you do:

hmmm i could use something after along time

Type:Signature and avi
Size:Max sixe both

Sig and avi should match
Theme:abraham lincoln vampire hunter
Details:Try to make it as good as possible :)
Oh and the avi can you get like only his head and his hat and can you make it to look like theres no background like some of the mods have.
Text sig only:History Prefers Legends To Men

thanx

Okay here we go~

Avvy:
2gv7luh.jpg

Linky: [noparse]
2gv7luh.jpg
[/noparse]

Siggy:
14940t1.jpg

14940t1.jpg
[/noparse]

DeletedUser

hi kanga any chance you could do a sig for me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

could you do something like my avitar gothic rock style, with the words live now die later

DeletedUser

Im liking your stuff Kanga. I do like transparency on sigs, banners are so old hat since png got invented.

Thank you! It's been a long time since I've made any though. =/ Well, March as you can see.

DeletedUser

Pic Type: Signature
Pic Size: 700x120
Text 1: C4R105
Text 2: I'll tell you what's new.
Style/other info: Something similar to this or this for the background.

Pic Type: Avatar
Pic Size: 80x80
Text: C4
Style/other info: Same background theme

Lemme know your thoughts.

Avvy;
2gtp9b8.jpg
Link= [noparse]
2gtp9b8.jpg
[/noparse]

Siggy;
2gy80b9.jpg
Link= [noparse]
2gy80b9.jpg
[/noparse]

Also PM'd.

For anyone else interested in pics from me, please PM me as well as posting here, because I don't check here too often. D:

DeletedUser

Hi Kanga,

Pic Type: Sig and Avatar
Pic Size: 700x120, 100x100
Text if any: Sig - Skiggle. Avatar - S (please make it cover the whole box)
Style/other info:A style like your sig's please Kanga, i'm a fan of it

DeletedUser

Hi Kanga,

Pic Type: Sig and Avatar
Pic Size: 700x120, 100x100
Text if any: Sig - Skiggle. Avatar - S (please make it cover the whole box)
Style/other info:A style like your sig's please Kanga, i'm a fan of it

Done~

Sig;
uk2sIRY.png
uk2sIRY.png
[/noparse]
TXlM0Ew.png
TXlM0Ew.png
[/noparse]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how do you make those Kanga they are very good

I do them on photoshop, so I'll tell you how to do it in that, because I don't know any other. :p

You find a font that is thick and full, then you go into blending options, add a stroke and then remove the opacity of the actual font. That makes the empty font ready for the pic. Then you open the pic(s) you want to be behind the text and add them to another layer. Then you arrange the layers in the right order so you see the text in front and then erase the rest of it. Then you have to save it as a .png, because png's are capable of being clear on a background, whereas jpg's and whatnot aren't.

There's really nothing genius about it whatsoever, no talent required. Just a little know-how. If you're interested, I'll make a guide. :)

DeletedUser

I do them on photoshop, so I'll tell you how to do it in that, because I don't know any other. :p

You find a font that is thick and full, then you go into blending options, add a stroke and then remove the opacity of the actual font. That makes the empty font ready for the pic. Then you open the pic(s) you want to be behind the text and add them to another layer. Then you arrange the layers in the right order so you see the text in front and then erase the rest of it. Then you have to save it as a .png, because png's are capable of being clear on a background, whereas jpg's and whatnot aren't.

There's really nothing genius about it whatsoever, no talent required. Just a little know-how. If you're interested, I'll make a guide. :)

Thank you Kanga this is very helpful :) +rep
EDIT: Must spread rep around first >_<