Victory Procession - a question

DeletedUser

Hi.

I'm new to the game, just finished my beginner's protection.

I think I understand a little about the victory procession. I have enough battle points to have three victory processions. Each will increase my culture points by 1.

I don't understand what it means by "lasts 8 hours". Do I lose the culture point at the end of that time? Should I just spam it now and it will accumulate? Or should I wait until I found my third city to use it? Do culture points help in any way other than in creating new cities?

Ta,
Grandite

DeletedUser

Culture points are essential to conquering or founding other cities.

DeletedUser

Spam it as much as you can, they don't expire and they're necessary for both conquering and also founding.

DeletedUser15240

To answer your question, the each victory procession lasts 8 hours. At the end of this time you will receive 1 permanent culture point. You may only have 1 Victory procession in each city at one time.

DeletedUser32498

Technically it depends how long a victory procession lasts by what speed of world you are in. If it is speed 1 world then it will last 8 hours. So basically 3 CP's for your 3rd city. The second city is given to you free without having to work for CP's.