Inactive Topic Village Farming Tool

DeletedUser

Proposal

To Improve format and operating speed of Village Farming Tool

Reason

As farming for resources is a necessary, but extremely repetitive process, in its current format, I find it very easy to press to wrong button, or lagging internet connection, makes it unnecessarily problematic.

The current farming window gives too much space to the details of villages, and small buttons for the time and the demand/loot button.

Details

Firstly, make the individual village detail, either smaller, or hidden via your settings.

Make the time buttons/icons larger, or preferably only click on the time button once for all cities

Move the Demand/loot button, closer to the city list, or even directly beneath the city list

Balance/Abuse Prevention

I have never seen cheats or bots, so dont know how these operate, or how this change would make cheats/bots easy to copy ???

DeletedUser

I do agree the actual process requires too many clicks.
I'd see 2 kinds of needs.
1) Usual farming, where you just need to know if demand is ready, so 1 icon per village is enough. Having to click island by island is boring and time-consuming, and a burden when you have a big account. I guess many big players more or less give up the farming villages... If you only need 1 icon per village, it's definitely feasible to put it all on the same screen.
2) Trading, expanding, or more rare demands like recruiting units. Then, the actual icons make it.
So I think it would require 2 overviews to rationalize it.
For bot cheating: roughly, it makes the computer writing/clicking where you're not there, so it could farm every 5 minutes all day... That's why we need those captcha input. But precisely, I think the actual farming overview with those too many clicks could tempt the cheats.
We could imagine for example the global farming view with possibility to tick every island, then launch farming all at once but only by validating captcha input. This would make the often-asked global farming button, avoid cheating risks, and avoid many useless calls to Inno's servers all at once...

DeletedUser

We could imagine for example the global farming view with possibility to tick every island, then launch farming all at once but only by validating captcha input. This would make the often-asked global farming button, avoid cheating risks, and avoid many useless calls to Inno's servers all at once...

I like that idea a lot!

DeletedUser

Unfortunately, this threatens the Captian premium feature, and so will not be implemented. Unless, of course, you are able to come up with a new premium feature associated with the Captain to replace it...

DeletedUser27700

I think something similar to this was suggested before, lemme see if I can find it.