Virtus are recruiting-64,74 area

DeletedUser

Me (ryansquid) and Otis (otis2010) are trying to bring the virtus legacy to grepolis. :cool:

Virtus Phoenix are rank one on tribalwars.co.uk w2

If anyone wants to join feel free to contact either of us and we'll try and get you a place.

Ryan :D

DeletedUser

Me (ryansquid) and Otis (otis2010) are trying to bring the virtus legacy to grepolis. :cool:

Virtus Phoenix are rank one on tribalwars.co.uk w2

If anyone wants to join feel free to contact either of us and we'll try and get you a place.

Ryan :D

Are you any good? :p

DeletedUser

Well we only just started playing grepolis today.

We're pretty good on tw yes ;)

DeletedUser

very early on but not in virtus.

We started on uk2 and are leading the way atm

DeletedUser

Virtus could potentially be a real powerhouse if any of the other UK2 Virtus players join them ... good luck Ryan, Otis, nice to see you again!

DeletedUser

Virtus huh? Great powerful tribe on the inner ring on UK2. Its great to see you back. Wheres Jaigosian?

I would join, but I'm on the wrong side of the map. Sorry!

DeletedUser

y is that dobby ? i played uk1 straight away and was forum active / was apart of CHE!!! there

DeletedUser

Jai is very busy with the uk2 running of things. we may be able to get a few more virtus guys joining as well. Neal palmer should be joining soon

DeletedUser

Anyway back on topic. We are going for a mass recruitment start due to no premade so we will accept almost anyone in. Over time though members will be expected to perform and won't last long if they don't

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting is a bit of a thing of the past now. We'll be concentrating on getting a good core of members from now on. If you feel you fit this position and are in O63, O64, O74 or O65 contact me or otis 2010

DeletedUser

We may be heading out that way soon. Not sure yet. We'll be looking to strenthen in our existing oceans first i think

DeletedUser

Hi Ryansquid, I read all your posts on TW world2 alot, I dont post at all, I play all 4, i dont have a life lol.

Now you are on here, I did have a tribe, but when I logged on today they have vanished, bizzare lol

Anyway have fun and I am sure you will do well