Virus vs. Black Rising PnP IV

DeletedUser

This tale is based on the real life events that follow. Other alliances as seen below wished to push us into their course of action, something we could not easily swallow. They set a deadline for our agreement as 18:00PM on Friday 20th May. Below are snippets of that conversation and they set the scene for what happens afterwards.

Lady Acacia = Virus
Scotty119 = MR MEN
Hermansen = Black Rising

(please note that censored information is either bad language or information I believed to be sensitive that those involved would not wish revealed)
20fc237.png

He broke his own ceasefire...
10qjqt1.png

I'm dedicating this to the guys and gals in the virus team, long may the fun continue. This piece of work was written purely to ridicule our opponents and promote our own extremely arrogant (with reason) selves :p

Take your seats because it is with great pleasure that I present to you:

BLACK FALLING

24pct9h.png

Smoke is rising. Fifty-Five is compromised. They converted them, a few mere hours and then it was done.

15r1f88.png

2u8gpw1.png

Things have changed. They're everywhere, the black is rising.

157jciu.png

In a world where all seems lost there is but one hope, the little boy and his fan.

156xp9g.png

Some thought him myth and legend, but the little saviour is out there, he blows away the darkness and he has the sniffles.

jztcgh.png

35 net conquers for Virus, 29 net conquers for Black Rising (Alliance Achievements)

Official Conquers: 12-0 Virus. Real Conquers 16-0 Virus

You will notice the kicking of Gaddafi and kxlexk and Researcher restarting his account. What 'help' their alliance provides...

There will be clear skies over the land again... there is only one lord of ocean 55

28qqec0.png

DeletedUser

These get better and better every time, Hads. You are a shining beacon of light in the otherwise bleak and desolate void that is the World Rho forums. Keep spreading that virus ;)

DeletedUser3393

I am just not active enough to rep u again.

But another masterpiece.. I do really hope some BR guys come and mouth Virus off.. I wanna see some bloodbath in the forums too :)

DeletedUser5568

I do really hope some BR guys come and mouth Virus off.. I wanna see some bloodbath in the forums too :)

So far I haven't really seen any of the alliances Virus has destroyed say much... kinda makes you wonder doesn't it?

Awesome PnP as usually... truly your best to date!

DeletedUser3393

So far I haven't really seen any of the alliances Virus has destroyed say much... kinda makes you wonder doesn't it?

Awesome PnP as usually... truly your best to date!

I think once Virus infects someone, the person is weakened so much that they can't think straight to type much.

Yes, that has to be it or.. they r just embarrassed at getting their asses whooped.

DeletedUser

Nice PnP Hads

Sorry ArjaaAine i am not going to mouth off at Virus as the stats clearly show that they kicked our butts in O55 and im not to embarrassed to admit it nor am i going to deny it.

They are very good players and i respect them for that.

DeletedUser

Another great PnP Hads, you bring life to a dead forum :)

+rep if it allows me.

DeletedUser

Nice PnP Hads

Sorry ArjaaAine i am not going to mouth off at Virus as the stats clearly show that they kicked our butts in O55 and im not to embarrassed to admit it nor am i going to deny it.

come on! show some backbone! tell us the cities they took and the players they attacked were easy targets, and that they were inactive, and that the battle is far from over

DeletedUser

come on! show some backbone! tell us the cities they took and the players they attacked were easy targets, and that they were inactive, and that the battle is far from over

lol, its got nothing to do with backbone and no i wont say they picked easy or inactive targets. We gave them a run for their money the majority of the time and they lost alot of troops as did we. The two members I did kick mentioned in the PnP were kicked for not saying a word about incoming attacks and basically giving their cities away.

Thats what this game is all about, you win some and you lose some but we are far from beaten.

DeletedUser

Well, I say good on you for taking it on the chin and still being a good sport about it.

DeletedUser

LOL :D

here we go - more kicking just happened :)
And how did BR learned that there are attacks on that player if he didn't post asking for help ? :eek:
Some strange things happen in ocean 55...

P.S. - shhh there are 2 more players under attack there - they may be offline at the moment, but dont forget to kick them as well ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well, for one thing it is easy to monitor defensive battle points. Also, you tend to notice when your members are losing cities. If you have a player whose dbp is exploding and the player in question is losing cities and is not posting in the forums.... you have a problem.

DeletedUser

Nonono, you didn't get my point :

I launched an attack , then 15 minutes later the player was without an alliance.
My attack is still hours away from hitting :D

P.S. Ehhh ok - i get my words back - he is inactive in last days, so probably that is the reason for kicking him :)
Sorry BR guys

DeletedUser

lol, ashikoff as a general rule we dont kick members just because they are under attack there is always a reason behind it :) We have kicked a number of inactives lately so im assume the member you refer to is one of those :)

DeletedUser3393

Kudos to being a good sport Baron. Rarely do we see people like you.

At the same time, I was looking for some rants!! hehe

DeletedUser

lol, ashikoff as a general rule we dont kick members just because they are under attack there is always a reason behind it :) We have kicked a number of inactives lately so im assume the member you refer to is one of those :)

Yeah I assume he is one of them and that was just a coincidence :)

DeletedUser

Nice PnP Hads

Very respectable. It is rare to find that kind of sportsmanship in these games.