Virus's outlook on EN expansion into O55.

DeletedUser

Okay, I know many of you are awaiting my next PNP which is in the works and I hope to release shortly. But in the meantime here is a quick little one I am throwing together for Bucephalus who wants all my witty pictures in one spot.

So Eviction Notice has decided to expand into O55. How are they doing this? Are they conquering our cities? No, no, no... they are colonizing cities and stacking them with men. Virus is racking up the BP as Eviction notice desperately tries to hold onto their newly founded cities

WhatViruswants.jpg

Although warned in the futility of their endeavours, Eviction Notice arrogantly pursued this strategy of failure. Virus on the other hand began to enjoy it. The more Eviction Notice resisted. The more pleasure Virus gained.

VirusSays.jpg

This is because Eviction notice doesn't have a clear strategy in mind. They seem to have a team of monkeys working around the clock on their military council. It is quite sad because Eviction Notice wants to see the demise of Virus so much, yet they they know they will never be able to accomplish said task. Here is a metaphorical representation on Eviction Notice's philosophy to war.

ENCookie.jpg

Who can argue with such ingenuity? Virus can! Because no matter what Eviction notice does, the threat they offer to Virus is less than non-existent.

who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-af882d13e2b02f0d_large.jpg

May your infection be swift and painless!
- Not2Sane

DeletedUser

Buice you've intrigued me. Please make a thread about french schoolgirls.

DeletedUser16292

If only, you would be surprised how sparse the selection is of a google image search for french school girls...maybe just school girls in general?

DeletedUser

Try "European Schoolgirls" ? I imagine Amsterdam has a lot to offer.

DeletedUser

I imagine Amsterdam has a lot to offer
Oh not so much really.

Some french schoolgirls please ?!

@ N2S, brilliant as always.

Pitty i couldn't give you plus rep this time. Seems u had one plus from me lately :(

DeletedUser

Okay, I know many of you are awaiting my next PNP which is in the works and I hope to release shortly. But in the meantime here is a quick little one I am throwing together for Bucephalus who wants all my witty pictures in one spot.

So Eviction Notice has decided to expand into O55. How are they doing this? Are they conquering our cities? No, no, no... they are colonizing cities and stacking them with men. Virus is racking up the BP as Eviction notice desperately tries to hold onto their newly founded cities

WhatViruswants.jpg

Although warned in the futility of their endeavours, Eviction Notice arrogantly pursued this strategy of failure. Virus on the other hand began to enjoy it. The more Eviction Notice resisted. The more pleasure Virus gained.

VirusSays.jpg

This is because Eviction notice doesn't have a clear strategy in mind. They seem to have a team of monkeys working around the clock on their military council. It is quite sad because Eviction Notice wants to see the demise of Virus so much, yet they they know they will never be able to accomplish said task. Here is a metaphorical representation on Eviction Notice's philosophy to war.

ENCookie.jpg

Who can argue with such ingenuity? Virus can! Because no matter what Eviction notice does, the threat they offer to Virus is less than non-existent.

who-wants-to-be-a-millionaire-af882d13e2b02f0d_large.jpg

May your infection be swift and painless!
- Not2Sane

Did you just show pictures of Virus as a bunch of :eek:. Or did I just not get what you were saying. Not too flattering to call your crew a bunch of :eek: You may have a bunch of :eek: playing with each other's :eek: and that could be why you have a Virus, Just saying.

DeletedUser16292

did you just show pictures of virus as a bunch of :eek:. Or did i just not get what you were saying. Not too flattering to call your crew a bunch of :eek: You may have a bunch of :eek: Playing with each other's :eek: And that could be why you have a virus, just saying.

absolutely hilarious, I award you 5000 points.

DeletedUser

Should we submit a ticket in preparations for the next update? French school girl Gods and troops.

I'd rather find french schoolgirls in this xmas boxes than 10 swords..can put them to far more use.

DeletedUser19318

"Who can argue with such ingenuity? Virus can! Because no matter what Eviction notice does, the threat they offer to Virus is less than non-existent."

Love looking at these old quotes.. they bring back such glorious memories..

kron

DeletedUser20013

I bet, They wouldn't quotes to you kronn

they prepare the hole now,...

Hole for Rest in Peace

if68wi.jpg

:D

DeletedUser19318

Another two VIRUS wonder island cities gone today ... yawn... EN are doing everything sooo wrong

2 level 6 wonders BOOOMM!! gratz to Ryejin and Hiam Sinno awesome team members

I won't say I told them so... but I kinda did.. there plan was flawed.

DeletedUser

As we told 'em before, they aren't allowed to build in sight of our land without the prior approval from the authorities (ie: us).

As of this morning, EN building inspectors have halted construction on 6 of 7 illegal Wonder Building projects in o55 while we carry out a thorough investigation of the paperwork. As this may take a while, we invite all Virus members to sit back, have a cup of tea and await our findings :)

DeletedUser16292

lol I think my favorite part is where he says that the threat from EN is less than non-existent.