Not a Bug VM Glitch Or Hack

DeletedUser

I am so angry on Monia or whatever I came out of VM ust to find my city taken by pudsey! I asked fellow members apperently i was in the red for a bit as I logged out of VM apparently! But I logged on today only finding the tick box going oon about if I log in Vm will go off so I ticked the box and logged in only to find my 2000 point city was a 175 pointer! People say I had replied to several msgs so I think I was hacked I changed my password but is there any way to get my city back as I am leader of quite a big alliance!

Thxs in advance to anyone who replies

Sincerely Chimmy

DeletedUser27793

Have u logged in just before VM was activated?
When u press activate it takes 48hrs to activate vm so some one might have CSed ur city while u were away in those 48hrs

DeletedUser27793

Do u mean u have been away for more than 5 days after vm activated and ur city was Conquered on the 5th day?
If so then submit a support ticket and Ingame moderators will look into it and get back to u with the exact Info :)

DeletedUser

Yes the 5th day I was conquered also I am new to 'forums' so do not know what a support ticket is could you help?

DeletedUser27793

Go to Settings----->support in the game and not on forums
when u click support then a window will open up and the proceed by completing the steps given
They will get back to u in a day or so depending on the situation