VM query (thebes related)

DeletedUser

So as everyone know Ammonjerro has spent the last 9 months in VM

When can we take his cities, quite annoying having these cities sitting there on our islands (and I am sure A team and LoD islands) and we can't do anything about it.

When will those cities be ready for taking? I've got a great spot i would like an LS nuke you see :p

DeletedUser

9 months???

He probably vandalized these cities too, u'll be surprised what u find inside.

DeletedUser

lol, it's possible that he reset all researches and researched stuff like democracy and other crappy research haha.

How long has he been gone? 40 days?

DeletedUser

From what I've heard....
He has to use up all 42 days of VM, and then the account automatically activates all premiums until he runs out of gold. Once premiums run out, the account ghosts.

Edit: And who knows how much gold he had on there.....

DeletedUser

I for one am highly anticipating his possible return :cool:

Ammon.... come back big guy :D

DeletedUser

You can spend gold to buy more vacation days, depending on how much he wanted... He could be there for a while I believe :p

DeletedUser22708

You can spend gold to buy more vacation days, depending on how much he wanted... He could be there for a while I believe :p

The max amount of vaca days you can buy with gold is 14 i think.

DeletedUser

yep 14 days. It won't be renewable, unless his account has reached it's birthday, then wait for another 57 days or so rofl.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think he went on VM around the 18.07.13 so if it lasts 42 days he should be attackable around the 29.08.13, so thats in 1 week!

Alot of other players went on VM around there too, it will be nice to attack them again ;)

DeletedUser8467

From what I've heard....
He has to use up all 42 days of VM, and then the account automatically activates all premiums until he runs out of gold. Once premiums run out, the account ghosts.

yar. Premium users accounts take longer to go ghost. I think you may be right on the gold. But not 100%

DeletedUser

From what I've heard....

Sounds like a logical explaination. Once hes out of VM hes attackable anyway aint it

DeletedUser25249

So i wonder when arzaac is coming back ;) is he coming back?

Also do lacking Sanity have a dirty little secret that they would like to rubbish all over the forums :pro: thought not

DeletedUser

So i wonder when arzaac is coming back ;) is he coming back?

Also do lacking Sanity have a dirty little secret that they would like to rubbish all over the forums :pro: thought not

Uhmm could you kindly elaborate a little more? Not sure what you're implying here.

DeletedUser41959

well he's implying that we know Mojo and thebigbad are twins, admit it!

VZ9m0v1.jpg

DeletedUser

From what I've heard....

Well that sucks. Now he loses all his gold.. I'm glad I didn't buy gold when I was unable to get back to grepolis for half a year..

DeletedUser19042

Well that sucks. Now he loses all his gold.. I'm glad I didn't buy gold when I was unable to get back to grepolis for half a year..

I believe there's an option to disable the 'auto-premium' thing. Which will result in no premium features being activated automatically, and so the player will ghost sooner.

I'll check this and get back here. :)

**EDIT: Yes, there is the option. At your premium window you need to deselect the checkbox next to the 'activate' button. (or extend, depending on if you already have premium)

DeletedUser

Hmm. Well now hearing that would almost make me want to buy gold!