Waiting for a new Revolt world

• Thread starter DeletedUser42831
  • Start date

DeletedUser40768

Pfft using one of my other accounts would be lame.

But it would give you equal treatment as the rest of us, which means no extra attention from other players :D Speed 1 would be quite nice during this part of the year actually.

Hmm CoD has a nice idea also, protecting Baudin in game could get a lot of bp. Oh how I miss being a turtle :rolleyes:

DeletedUser33530

But it would give you equal treatment as the rest of us, which means no extra attention from other players :D Speed 1 would be quite nice during this part of the year actually.

Hmm CoD has a nice idea also, protecting Baudin in game could get a lot of bp. Oh how I miss being a turtle :rolleyes:

4mYiSGYlA4HQL-s6NE0tf3v2UquerL-OHtShBr22bGty2G1BelM4CZuI4gos3BC6MXlG1ZkXEy_5q7jqvQsdnXGYSxCTXhXkmLysOw=w350-h350-nc

We all knew that this was coming

Last edited by a moderator:

Zarun-

Strategos
We already have Hermonassa. Looking at the points there, they are not even close to WW yet. I think another Speed 1 so soon would be premature, especially as we have been waiting nearly 2 months for a new world.

I would happily take a speed 2 or 3 morale over speed 1 anything.

But really let's please have a revolt speed 2 (unit 4) no morale. :)

Edit: Just realized we haven't had unit 4 since EN66.

Last edited:

DeletedUser46838

What's with the new world talk? The current one isnt even filled yet!

DeletedUser42831

Still waiting, but no longer patiently, in fact i'm starting to twitch :)

DeletedUser33794

A speed 1 revolt would be seriously tempting, especially around this time of year as we'd have the eventual october event and christmas event and I really enjoy ingame events. Sadly every time I join a world people seem to have it out for me. I guess the average player doesn't like me :(

count me in too

DeletedUser31822

A speed 1 revolt would be seriously tempting, especially around this time of year as we'd have the eventual october event and christmas event and I really enjoy ingame events. Sadly every time I join a world people seem to have it out for me. I guess the average player doesn't like me :(

If new world will be speed 1 revolt type for sure we can meet there :D

DeletedUser21625

i am wondering if the delay might be that they are working out the gold-trading details to roll it out into the next world.

Personally, i dont think i could go back to a speed one.

DeletedUser

i prefer speed one its better for me as i cat get on as often as id like

DeletedUser37948

the halloween event ends soon and i think we could get a new world soon after

there is only a smallish window for inno to fit in a new world before the christmas event starts

1 weeks notice for a new world 5 days protection the a couple of weeks for the server to mature so that an event does not destroy the balance when implimented

DeletedUser42857

the halloween event ends soon and i think we could get a new world soon after

there is only a smallish window for inno to fit in a new world before the christmas event starts

1 weeks notice for a new world 5 days protection the a couple of weeks for the server to mature so that an event does not destroy the balance when implimented

thankfully the event is the same as last year, the advent calendar, which isnt too much of a balance killer.

Even the most enthuisiastic golders can only pick up a handful of rewards a day and the bulk of those are pretty average, resource bonus's etc.

DeletedUser

I hate to raise anticipation, but I'll bet the new world will come out sometime this week

DeletedUser42831

Start of a new week and still patiently waiting.

To be honest i'm not that bothered now, take your time Inno i'm starting to enjoy real life again :)