Theta Alliances are in 2 side's

In one side are TBE/JW/TP/TC/LOL
and in the other side are AN/AX/HAF/TV

In last 2 weeks or 3 both side's are not fighting much
there are no Op's :(

Guys wake up let's keep attacking each other and have fun :D
we need it

We cant continue like this
because if we continue more players will be bored and will quit and theta the best world of grepolis will end :( :(

Let's just keep fighting and fighting :D

DeletedUser9465

I most certainly did not take it literally. In fact I'm saying Theta isn't going anywhere. It's a dead world.

DeletedUser

Yea i agree with that. So where you planning on going once it finishes??

DeletedUser9465

I am already playing Delphi (a sort of) and Knossos (very seriously). Also, I'm still playing Pi, using another account.

DeletedUser

Ahh yes thats right, i remember joining Pi. I was a total njub then :p Has anyone thought about a Theta Premade?? Or to many big Ego's to work properly??

DeletedUser9465

There are many of us playing together in Knossos. From AN, JW, TP, AX...

DeletedUser19042

Yes, Knossos is the future theta for now.

Theta is dead. Only thing we are doing is spells..nothing else..(to be honest, i'm not even rebuilding my Offs anymore...)

DeletedUser8790

Yes congrats everyone it was fun while it lasted. It is to bad there will never be a winner. But maybe that is what defines theta. Maybe it will be the only world without a winner. This would serve as a reflection of the players within. tough competitors on all sides.

DeletedUser

Theta was a great world. Sucks now. But hey, we don't have an annoying mod on our backs at least right?

The world war is boring, and kind of over at this point. I mean the coalitions goal was to topple AX, which happened pretty much...now those allies just don't really know what to do and so we continue with the same routine everyday. Both could destroy eachother if they really got motivated. Just no one is motivated

DeletedUser

Yea i agree with that ^^^ Theta was the best world it deserves better :(

DeletedUser19042

Yes, agree with that...

theta was the best world I've ever played.
Congrats everyone!
Both sides!!!

DeletedUser14492

Good thread.

Ive enjoyed my time but I think trying to re-ignite Theta is a lost cause now. I thank Theta for all the good times, the comradary and even my enemies, who I hold no grudges against at all :)

Ev

DeletedUser

I already left Theta a few weeks ago, messing up my Alliance World Wonder...I didn't do it with purpose to retaliate, i just didn't know...but what wos done cannot be chaned.
It wos fun to play in Theta for exactly one year. I had some great Team Mates and allies. I had the honor to fight under the Flag of Lords of Light and alongside Jaguar Warriors...against Alpha, Ionuts Dark Nights, Alliance X, and Apocalypse Now..long memories...Im now paying on Knossos alongside friends and ex-enemies and im sure we gonna make it big.

a True Thetan forever!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys mind if I can join you all in Knossos? I miss Theta, and I guess I shouldnt have quite even though I was a newb. Which place do I spawn at (if I can join you guys in the first place...)