Walls - ABP conversion rate Discussion

DeletedUser12571

I wasn't making a note of their Grepo past - first gen or otherwise. I was stating they are reasonably-sized turtles who receive support from their turtle buddies.

I do enjoy the emphasis on 1st gen players being better than the later gens. Based on my experience with first gen players, a (mostly) unfounded arrogance.

DeletedUser

I wasn't making a note of their Grepo past - first gen or otherwise. I was stating they are reasonably-sized turtles who receive support from their turtle buddies.

why give them the opportunity to recieve support?

DeletedUser

I was a first gen player :p:D

Turtles are all over the place. I do agree with you equan on the point you made about core and rim not being able to compare as of now. Usually the players in the core have more cities than the players in the rim at the start of the game therefore more troops are being produced there. So yes there will be a lot more defense in the core which is getting moved about the cities on a 24/7 basis. But there are noobs in the rim as well that are amazing at building cities for our faces to have a smile looking at the 4k city next island. But then the smile drops as soon as you see your spy report which shows - lv 15 walls, around 40 slings and 20 horses with the rest of the lv 22-23 farm space being used on swords, biremes, archers, divine envoy etc.

DeletedUser12571

why give them the opportunity to recieve support?

Certain players (Kurb) were stacked with support from the very beginning. Others, well, you need to go at a time that works for other people. Not everyone is willing to set alarms or stay up.

DeletedUser

so why not leave kurb and take out the cities that he was getting support from instead?

DeletedUser12571

Because they're almost as far away as you are and would easily dodge.

DeletedUser25607

so why not leave kurb and take out the cities that he was getting support from instead?

Because we are so awesome that have little to do in our oceans. And clearing stacked Kurb - at least some small entertainment. :)

DeletedUser

it must be boring to be in them, with no challenge in your first month...

DeletedUser20415

Kurb got rimmed for the record ... I sent him this message before though:

Admiral Naji on 2013-02-22 at 14:12
Thank your for contacting " digging your grave " support team.

The company goal is achieve the maximum fun that a customer can have. Your grave will be a on a full option system, with ice cream machine and microwave. Although internet is not included, but we have special offers for grepolis.lindos.com players.

Please pay the " digging your grave " debit,
004. Black Swan - L-002 and transfer them to PG or PM bank account.

Regards,
Support team.

DeletedUser

we are not the only first gen vet alliance in our ocean... There is another first gen premade in our ocean. Are they any worse than the second gen premades in core?
LOL. So much to boast about. While others discover new species, geo formations and cancer cure, earn gold in Olympic games and millions on stock exchanges, these losers sit in their moms basements or tiny open space boxes and click their mouse.
So much to brag about, no doubt.

DeletedUser11965

LOL. So much to boast about. While others discover new species, geo formations and cancer cure, earn gold in Olympic games and millions on stock exchanges, these losers sit in their moms basements or tiny open space boxes and click their mouse.

You're here too ;)

DeletedUser

:eek: psychic!! Black magic!! Lets burn this imposter!

DeletedUser

I have a 1.65. I am also am on the rim and just out of BP yesterday so I only have 700 easy ABP 400 of which is divine envoy. The rim makes it easy to collect a lot of BP in a hurry though which is always nice!

DeletedUser

boundaries recosideration for grepo 2.0

<1 = noob
1-1.25 = you're learning
1.25-1.5 = you have a grasp
1.5-1.75 = you are accomplished
>1.75 = you have legendary status