Walls

DeletedUser11595

how about showing up our walls
so lets post our walls here
vf8u8h.png

DeletedUser

Um.... I don't know about you but I don't want all of Upsilon to know what level my wall is.

DeletedUser

Thats a good kill to loss ratio. I don't have much now. Will post once there is something of worth to brag about :p

DeletedUser

Cheers man, Ive slowed down now because the only one that was rebuilding properly is now an ally which kinda spoiled it for me lol.

DeletedUser

EvilScotsman22 wall ... well. He must be a really lucky guy. I have lost maybe 2x so many troops as attacker and killed about 230 troops.

DeletedUser

Yes i think i have seen. Last time I cleared you. Haven´t been trying really hard to be honest. But it can change... :p

DeletedUser

u've cleared half onces (or i think it was mercilex), after that ive been rebuilding them up again xD u only find some sword cause they will balance the militia defences so plz do try xD

i want the bp dont care if its ABP or DBP it both serves for the same CP

DeletedUser

Yes, sure. This is typical Nexus talk :p

"Aicy 20 horsies" talk. Later I hit him many hours later and he only had 12.

You mean this 15 slingers you used to attack mec? it can be trained with few hours. There is no safe city on that island you can hide your troops- So don´t bull**** me.

DeletedUser

haha it was 14 and why havent they u guys off yet i want more dbp from u guys. xD

cmon hit my militia as u said u can just rebuild ur losses in a few hours

DeletedUser

I wouldn´t worry that much about your Battle Points. Offensive or deffensive. You most likely won´t be able to put them in use in this server.

DeletedUser

let me worry about my stuff ok, aslong as u just hit what i want u to hit its all fine with me.

now... lets get on topic any1 got a wall to show???

DeletedUser

Why don't you show us yours since your so proud of your militia and your tactics...maybe this way we all can admire your intelligence seeing how good you've done.

DeletedUser

Newbie question I have, but how would one get a pic of their wall like those shown in the above posts? I have tried to get a screen shot to edit by hitting 'print screen' but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated.

DeletedUser

alt + print screen then onto pant to save as jpg then upload to photobucket or whatever,

DeletedUser

Nice wall EvilScotsman22!

The wall includes what I losses when attacking Farming villages, but it doesn't include what I killed :( I'll post when i catch up the ratios. :p