Walls

DeletedUser

Well I thought it would be interesting to see some walls... and you can see what WP declaring on the wast did to our d-walls... I expect most of my alliance has a similar d wall...

herakwall.png

DeletedUser28974

Not much, I know :( But I can thank you guys for most of it :D
D_WALL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you were the mystery man killing oue CS!
Glad you're on our team now.

DeletedUser

wall

. ........
sorry about how much space this takes up, still trying to figure this out

DeletedUser28974

Always gotta be a 1-uper =)

Took my awhile to figure it out too.

DeletedUser

Interesting to see the discrepancy between what you've killed and what you've lost.
Demonstrates a well-organised alliance.

DeletedUser

We have always been up against an enemy larger than our alliance. In doing so it causes you to need more defence and that would explain why my attack points are not as high as people might think they should be of a player my size. My defence has always been A+, i invite any one to test it. Nothing like taking down thousands of enemy ls. I would say most of my ls kills were from WP. When i landed a siege on GE they used to hit it like crazy. Then they merged with WP and didn't hit them as hard but still did. Now at the beginning of the war im in now with SR they hit my sieges pretty hard too. So that would explain the 16,000 ls kills. My alliance has always had my back which is why the brim losses are so low. At my sieges there were obviously way more than 3800 brim losses just a ton of them were my allies therefore not putting them on my wall. At least i think that is how it works.

DeletedUser26515

It hasnt got much use in a while. Not that I'm complaining lol. But the WP gave me a good boost off the line. :)

Attachments

• dwall.jpg
    dwall.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 19