War conquer thread;

DeletedUser340

I will do my best to update everyday -

Grepohugs - CJ;

forever-

1 - 20

So an early lead by CJ , Keep up the good work grepo and CJ will be a good war :D

Illuminati - Grepo;

0 - 1

Very , Very , Slow.

Illuminati - Pantheon;

0 - 2

Also very slow but also a surprise who is winning , keep up the good work people.
ps- illu vs panth = 24hours
This is all I can find on wars on this world at the current moment , people PM if there are any others you would like to get up here-

Sentinals of Valhalla Vs. Rout De La Mourte

Current score is 0-11, to RDLM

Sereton,

People who have helped - bluejay15 , king beast

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Actually, those were two inactive cities. That aside they still conquered 2 from us. But we will see how quickly we catch up ;)

DeletedUser340

The conquers didn't show on the stats webby , probably hasn't updated yet , I'm including incentives as it just gives a overall on the war xD

DeletedUser

You should probably look and see the total number of conquers instead of last 24 hours. In a game like grepolis where it takes 12 hours to conquer a city, the only time large stats will be seen is if an OP just occurred.

DeletedUser

I will do my best to post everyday -

Grepohugs - CJ;

last 24hours-

0 - 4

So an early lead by CJ , Keep up the good work grepo and CJ will be a good war :D

Illuminati - Grepo;

0 - 1

Very , Very , Slow.

Illuminati - Pantheon;

0 - 2

Also very slow but also a surprise who is winning , keep up the good work people.

This is all I can find on wars on this world at the current moment , people PM if there are any others you would like to get up here-

Sereton,

Did we not get a cj today??
027 12,139 marsha Themistokles Carpe Jugulum GrepoHugs 2010-07-29 12:00:42

DeletedUser340

might have updated since I posted I shall check and update now ;)

DeletedUser

Current score would be 1-16 to CJ. Might be best to keep totals also, since i can see our declaration thread becoming the main area for reports and discussion, instead of information statistics :).

DeletedUser340

Seriously not easy when I'm baked ¬¬

Thanks for the help I will put in the first post you are my little helper :D <3

-sere

DeletedUser

Illuminati-Pantheon war total stats
Illuminati - 64
Pantheon - 25
No recent ops on us. I think they have finally gotten the message don't mess with us :p

DeletedUser2795

nice post, and chrss2128, inactive cities are still cities ;)

DeletedUser

Illuminati-Pantheon war total stats
Illuminati - 64
Pantheon -25
No recent ops on us. I think they have finally gotten the message don't mess with us :p

Sorry for the double post.

sereton, can you please update this onto the original post. It is more accurate than the last 24 hours.

DeletedUser340

I'm only doing 24hours and updating at like 6pm (london time) everyday man , If my thread isn't good enough maybe you should have you own ;) lol

-sere

DeletedUser

ok. Thats fine with me. I'll just leave that there though for others to admire :p

Great job on this though. I forgot to give it but +rep

DeletedUser2795

agreed. But it does seem the majority of your conquers against us are our inactives. At least 16 were inactive.

why do you have inactive cities on your hands then??? IT is confusing me, you are trying to hold an image as an uber-elite alliance and you have inactive players???