War conquer thread;

DeletedUser2140

you need to go check your history books.

OE has it was has been fighting GrepoHugs for months. Long before even CJ existed. So we haven't jumped in on anything.
When we merged into FUSION we continued the fight.

I agree most alliances are fighting more than one alliance but thats called bad diplomacy. Good alliances do not annoy everyone in the park.

What happens when you kick every kids sandcastle on the beach. Someday it will come back to haunt you.

As the saying goes 'choose your friends wisely'

DeletedUser

OE has it was has been fighting GrepoHugs for months. Long before even CJ existed. So we haven't jumped in on anything.

I'm afraid thats incorrect. CJ was around way before Orions Elite ever existed.

We attacked you soon after you formed lol.

DeletedUser

Just a quick update

Pantheon at 32 conquers with roughly 20 being inactives. (NOT an excuse, just stating the facts)
The Illuminati at 90 conquers.

DeletedUser2140

for the record OE was originally Demon Law Breakers.

If I remember correctly they were the first alliance to 1000 members on gamma.

Now that was an MRA.

There was us and Royal Tigers. Anyone remember those.

How do I know I've been in it more or less from the beginning.

So we had been around for a long time.

DeletedUser2663

ahh so thats what happened to demon law breakers. i remember them but they just disapered.

DeletedUser2663

nop it dose sound right, way back in the beggining there was alot of huge MRA's like the paper tigers around with over 800 members easy

DeletedUser4577

Wow....Maybe I should have started Gamma when I started :p

Although im sure its just like with every other MRA where only a small % actually do anything.

DeletedUser

ahh so thats what happened to demon law breakers. i remember them but they just disapered.

They first canged their name to Achean League and then to Orions Elite. I'm not sure what happened to Orion though

DeletedUser

Nope. If I remember right Orion and Orions Elite were always 2 separate alliances. Orion merged into Sentinels of Valhalla, then a few of the better players left SoV to found Route de la Morte

DeletedUser

That makes sense. SoV, how did they form, they were never there if I remember when royal tiger was around

DeletedUser

Someone should make a genealogy of all these alliance. Must be cool to know your roots :p