Inactive Topic War Forums

DeletedUser32373

Proposal: To be able to create a forum with virtual features and make it more directed towards war, would be more coordinated and fun in my opinion.

Have you checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archive? Is this idea similiar to one that has been previously suggested?: Yeah I didnt find anything similiar to my idea.

Reason: Sometimes it is hard to put up all the lists of cities to take from enemy alliances and hard to coordinate against enemies. It would cut some slack but if people use it the right way it would be fair for everyone.

Details: Make a certain "Planning" prefix before the thread, just like Survey, and people can click on it. When you create the Planning thread, you can put down Spoilers and lists of Cities. There would be an icon for the Lists, something such as "Charts" or something and you put down a list of players or cities and if you put down a player then all their cities will go there. Next to the cities will be checkmarks, players can go there and click the checkmarks and therefore place a claim on the city. Say that the cities must go by the end of the week or something. And when a player attacks the city and publishes the report, a separate thread is created automatically and the report is placed there. There will also be new threads for every city attacked and you can even make a whole category just for planning, like a shared forum, but you cant have a shared forum and planning forum. And you can also organize the reports timewise, as if the reports that happened the earliest go first, even if they were posted later.

Visual Aids:
None sorry im not very good :(

Balance:
It would add a little extra planning aspect to the game, and be easier to coordinate within your alliance and smoke other alliances. I think it would make the game a little more fun ;)

Abuse Prevention:
If alliances use it well, then they can be deadly, and you CANT create a shared planning forum, so it must be strictly for your alliance.

Summary: You create a planning thread where attack reports go, and people can claim cities, and you can attack enemies easier. (Terrible grammar right there <^)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser32373

But 90% cannot be done easily. It would be a huge hassle and I for sure am way too lazy to put that goether :p

DeletedUser38224

There's absolutely no reason to be against something that makes life easier, so this gets a yes fro me.

DeletedUser27700

This might fall under the 'too much effort for too little gain" part of DNS.
I'll discuss it with Lane, in the meantime please continue to discuss the idea :)