War!!! I.S vs Inception

DeletedUser13993

As announced by Infectious sate they have declared war on Inception an alliance that i found and me as the Founder we welcome your war and i have to say I am Proud to be facing I.S

DeletedUser13993

It shows in my tribe in creating an Alliance here in Grepolis i must have done something right to make the main tribe see my alliance as a threat also its a war game so we are going to have some fun

DeletedUser

You dont need to be a threat to go to war.

You can just do or say the wrong thing, attack the wrong person or just be in the wrong part of the ocean.

Getting attacked dsoesnt take skill, surviving for a while does !! lol
J.

DeletedUser13993

well thats true they want to take Ocean 66 and clean everyone that is left in Ocean 65 and be the first Alliance in Lambda to take control of 4 oceans also its a great idea to take ocean 66 since if they take us out which will be hard they will have a great location to support villages Located in Ocean 56,55 and soon to be 65 with out a care in the world

DeletedUser13993

Also with Infectious states pacts with IMPERIUM and Savage Warriors it looks like No one will be able to take them out and with this it will be assured the world will be won by them since i guess no one has the sufficient B@$$ to go to war with them and this a promise to Infectious state You will not win so easily in Ocean 66

DeletedUser13993

i think so i think you sub tribe would be doing all the work if i am correct since we share more territory with them

DeletedUser

Its not about taking control of an area its location location location. Your alliance is in decent size with decent cities = yummy food for I.S. group.

DeletedUser

it will be assured the world will be won by them since i guess no one has the sufficient B@$$ to go to war with them
The same was said about the marines, and I.S had the B@$$ to face them - and won.
The only thing that is certain here is that blood will flow - in rivers

DeletedUser14937

technically the marines would have won had their leaders stayed and people not gone inactive, the same could still happen to IS but considering how much they have grown since the marine war, i doubt that will happen, they seem too powerful now to simply collapse but again that was the same thing that happened to the marines ;) could be interesting :D

i've left lamda now anyway but my old alliance there still exists so i like to keep a tab on whats happening ;)

DeletedUser

technically the marines would have won had their leaders stayed and people not gone inactive
Im sorry but there is no evidence of that, you can affirm it.
They COULD have won, but there is no way to affirm that they WOULD have

DeletedUser

well. this game is so long that it test your patience and dedication. the one who fight long will be the winner for sure

DeletedUser14937

i base my opinion on what i knew about the marines before their leaders quit ;)! i was almost sure that marines would rip IS apart but it proved wrong.
however that also means that there is no 100% guarentee that IS will win this server, they could still lose.

DeletedUser

i base my opinion on what i knew about the marines before their leaders quit ;)! i was almost sure that marines would rip IS apart but it proved wrong.
however that also means that there is no 100% guarentee that IS will win this server, they could still lose.

Every alliance can still fall apart, but hard work and determination is key.

DeletedUser

Update

I.S. Group - 9 :) --------- Inception - 2 :rolleyes:

Last entry date:2011-04-01 13:51:32 according to Grepostats :pro:

DeletedUser13993

well thats a good score for us since all the attacks you have launched at us and also i think 3 of those villages where from some players that had gone red before the war

DeletedUser

good luck for the war. but was hoping a pnp would have made the forum more lively........ woudnt it

DeletedUser

it's not Xi my friend and, frankly, we didn't liked some of those PnPs there:p

DeletedUser

Its not about taking control of an area its location location location. Your alliance is in decent size with decent cities = yummy food for I.S. group.

I have a game called Rome total war. I love watching battles!!! Maybe in grepolis V 3.0 we can actually watch a simulation of the battle we are fighting!!! I love this idea and grepolis team, start wprking.