WAR: illuminati are declaring on BLUNT POSSE and BLUNT FORCE

DeletedUser

From 22:41 Wed 22 August the illuminati will officially be at war with BP and BF

As is the honourable illuminati way we have given 24hrs notice of our declaration

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01-2pNCZiNk

War! huh-yeah
What is it good for?
Earning lots of BP
Uh-huh

War! huh-yeah
What is it good for?
Earning lots of BP
Say it again y'all

War! huh good God
What is it good for?
Earning lots of BP
Listen to me?

Ohhh? War! I despise
Because it means destruction?
Of innocent lives...​

Special Thanks to Birleycus for keeping up with the illuminati tradition of taking all posts and announcements seriously

DeletedUser

Well that is honorable, but I'm not sure wise. Best case scenario you win. And then its you vs WDS. Good luck with that.

At least you were more honorable than they were. They appear to just have decided to start attacking random cities today.

DeletedUser

Wise, honorable....its a war game. If your not having fun killing stuff your not playing right. Just mho. These forums are so dang slow anyways, hopefully they will have some additional comedic value added before too long.

DeletedUser29225

BP, you guys are a joke. Your players attacked us 24+ hours before "our random attacks today". How disorganized are you?

DeletedUser

Hey, hey, lets go easy on that verbal abuse, buddy. I mean who calls someone disorganized -- just plain rude if you ask me.

DeletedUser

What i understand is that someone from Olympus who just joined BP, attacked Alexander Maximinus who just jumped in to WDS?

WDS´s next move should be to invite that player to your Ranks.

DeletedUser29225

Maybe they already are working with us, but from within BP.

DeletedUser

From what our enemies tell us at least 20% of our alliance is a spy at any given moment. Luckily they are pretty nice guys too, so we apparently don't mind.

But somewhat seriously, as soon as someone says they have a spy all ominously in a public place you can pretty much guarantee they don't. Its kind of like poker, not hard really that hard to spot the liars, and the lying lies they tell.

DeletedUser

How´s it going for Illuminati by the way? Its been over a week since you declared, so any cities taken, Lost?

DeletedUser

He is back and running.

Whats going on with lucifer nephew.?