War : Ooo The Banksters ooO Vs Angels Of Hades

DeletedUser

:D dont get all defensive lol. I didnt say MRA's like you are bad, i know of at least one good one, which i would join. Look up 'The Cohort' in theta, it is doing well.

I have to say though, 3 alliances isnt a good sign. that equals 131-195 members total which is rather high.... It is the start of the world though so we will see where you are in a few weeks.

Let me clarify my idea of MRA's. There are good MRA's (yes i believe its possible) and of course bad MRA's (an understatement).

Good MRA- Active players, who work as a team. But, because of their high member count, they are still an MRA.

Horrible MRA- full of inactives, easy pickings, cant fight as a team, incapable of anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no MRA is an alliance that does not send messages before inviting, doesnt show contac info in profile, is all capps name, has elite, awesome,best etc in its title or has above 30+members on the 1st day and isnt premade

DeletedUser

It is possible for MRA's to survive. Look at Krypteia in world Tau. They have been around from literally the started, and they started as an MRA with an academy and all.

It takes luck and excellent leadership for that to happen. Will Krypt make it to the end world or even win the game? Time will tell :) but so far they've been around since the start.

Best of luck to your alliance Distruct, perhaps you all will be the second alliance I dub "the MRA who could"

DeletedUser

can you really call it a war when no one can take another city yet.

DeletedUser

wait so didn't angels of hades just have a guy in the alliance for a couple hours then next thing you know hes in bankster? seems like the same action that "started" this war.

DeletedUser

The Angels have fallen and the Zombies are dead again. How long will the Ghosts last?

DeletedUser

Most of the Hades Alliances have broken apart. Many have joined the Banksters. This has catapulted us into First place in Points and Offensive Battle Points. Unfortunately the massive influx of new members meant that the leaders decided to *cringe with the effort of saying it* make an academy. :Angry:. The Ghosts oh Hades are the last ones left, though without the advantage of numbers they will be crushed when Conquest comes in.

DeletedUser22343

your the lowest ranked set of Banksters... what is a Bankster? jw

DeletedUser

your the lowest ranked set of Banksters... what is a Bankster? jw

I can see that you are not hip to the common parlance of Class Warfare, Sir. Allow me to explain. A "Bankster" as was stated earlier, is a mash-up (That's a technical term) of the two words "Banker", and "Gangster". This conjoining of these two words is meant to compare the current "Banker Class" with the former "Criminal Class" and draw a parallel between the two. Indeed, the Gangsters of the 30s and 40s, much like the "Banksters" of today, were in it for the money and power and cared nothing for the 401Ks or mortgages they destroyed. The Banksters care nothing for the economy - except how to profit from it either way - or the state, and especially care nothing for the lives, 401Ks and mortgages they destroy, often just as casually as Gangsters like "Lucky" Luciano, or Bugsy Siegel used the Thompson sub-machine gun to gun down their rivals regardless of innocent bi-standers.

Fraudclosure is simply a politically correct way of saying "Mortgage Massacre", like the Valentine's Day Massacre of 1929. The media does this because the Financial sector is made up of quite a few thin-skinned individuals who cry when you refer to them as unscrupulous, or anything other as wonderful, caring individuals. Jamie Dimon comes to mind...

I hope that helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22343

Thank you for the enlightenment! Never heard that term used for a mobster... learn somthing new everyday :)

DeletedUser

I'm the one who has been sent to make sure the newbies are up to scratch. If I do my job right maybe I can cut it down to one Academy. So far I have kicked maybe 5 players. In 2 days time I will probably be kicking another 5. These new second generation players are some of the worst I've ever seen.

DeletedUser

Really? Ahaha in that case I think I'm going to have some fun on this server I wonder how effective manticore bombing will be here :p worked a treat once or twice on delta and eps xD